Author Topic: [Banned]Blond[LoD] , DarkneS[LoD], Sasha  (Read 4897 times)

Offline Mike_

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
[Banned]Blond[LoD] , DarkneS[LoD], Sasha
« on: September 12, 2018, 02:28:24 am »
• In-game names -  Blond[LoD], DarkneS[LoD], Sasha
• The date you were banned - February 15, 2018
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - We were banned for Spree fixing  and ban evasion, already has passed more than 6 months but we know that others
 players from my country were ban evading in that period of time, but Sasha, Homie and me were not evading on this last months, so after that period of time we want
 to apply for an unban or white list again, not for all LoD's, just for us three; We accept that We did a lot of mistakes in the past but we know that a lot of things changed on the
server like the spree system, score system and others, we just ask for a new opportunity.
Thank you all for your attention.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 05:45:15 pm by Jonne »
Es mejor morir de pie que vivir eternamente arrodillado :)

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: Blond[LoD] , DarkneS[LoD], Sasha
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 05:45:07 pm »
You will not get another opportunity. We've had to ban an entire internet cafe back in 2016 already, after which you found another one, which eventually got banned as well. We've tried every possibility, yet you guys kept breaking the rules and getting banned. Even if we permbanned someone, they would just play on another whitelisted account... So, we've run out of options, and tried everything to keep the people who weren't involved (which turned out to be almost nobody) out of the bans. Also, we know that some of you evaded last week, and we had to ban another internet cafe because of that, and I don't think it's a coincidence you're making this ban appeal right now, right after that ban...

In conclusion, you won't be unbanned.