Author Topic: [Banned] HazzdeN  (Read 2313 times)

Offline 𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙉

• VIP
  • Score: 4767
  • Dime? Como es que se llena un corazón vació♫
[Banned] HazzdeN
« on: January 09, 2017, 06:04:37 pm »
• In-game name - HazzdeN
• Your IP address - [IP address has been removed due to the General Data Protection Regulation]
• The date you were banned - 29 December
• The staff member who banned you (If it was the system write 'System' and if you don't know write 'Unknown') - Aki
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - Im accept i used a hack two times im so sorry for this, I apologize for using a third-party account, I promise this will not be repeated.As punishment I myself will wait another month from the date that I was forbidden. Im removed all hacks .http://imgur.com/a/3p7uM
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 07:30:15 pm by Skittles »
I became a fan once I saw your avatar yes +1

Offline Aki

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: HazzdeN
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 10:25:22 pm »
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - LOL REALLY !!! Im dont have mods ._. i dont using no recoil mods, Aki be seriously.
why you're playing on forest account?
Come on really? I dont playing  >:/

<@PBBot3> *** [SLp]HazzdeN on IRC: Nice jock aki
<@PBBot2> *** [SLp]HazzdeN on IRC: No recoil hacks
<@PBBot1> *** [SLp]HazzdeN on IRC: Aki  so stupid
<@PBBot1> *** [SLp]HazzdeN on IRC: Why ban?
<@PBBot2> *** [SLp]HazzdeN on IRC: i dont using cheats
<@PBBot3> *** [SLp]HazzdeN on IRC: Come irc Aki.
<@PBBot1> *** [SLp]HazzdeN on IRC: u need to explain my ban
<@PBBot2> *** [SLp]HazzdeN on IRC: My fucking ban MOFO !

Hey aki

I am writing to you very respectfully apologizing for using cheats and forest account, I tell you that having used cheats was the worst and stain my good image of player (LOL)* (use only 2 times the aimbot) I ask for a chance and an opportunity because I am Being a mature player(LOL x2)* (jonne knows that I am) (LOL x3)* I have the potential to play without cheats and without using other accounts (LOL x4)*, I also want to prove my maturity (LOL x5)* and I have not evaded the prohibition (LOL x6)*. :-[

not only you're lying, but ban evading.. so just fuck off already and never come back