Author Topic: [Unbanned] Pher_Mosquera  (Read 1613 times)

Offline Pher_Mosquera

• Score: Unknown
[Unbanned] Pher_Mosquera
« on: January 25, 2020, 10:50:20 am »
• In-game name - Pher_Mosquera
• The date you were banned - A year ago, aproximately
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - I was banned a year ago due to anticheat reasons, I haven't played the server since then, but I would like to start playing again. I am a natural person, I enjoy playing games without hackers, so obviously I am against all hackers. Thanks for reading, bye! :)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 12:16:23 am by Mia »

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
Re: Pher_Mosquera
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 02:03:33 pm »
Given that you got banned five times for vehicle health hacks, it isn't really obvious that you're "against all hackers" :)

Let's review your history. You first got banned on May 2018 for health hacks and vehicle health hacks. After that, you made a ban appeal but you couldn't stop ban evading. You even resorted to VPNs. And, of course, during your ban evasions, you kept using vehicle health hacks.

Anyways, it's been several months since your last ban evasion, so I still have some hope for your self-control. If you don't ban evade again, you'll be unbanned in 1 month, on February 25th.

Para que no puedas echarle la culpa a la barrera lingüística:

Tienes un historial de hacker y saltándote baneos bastante amplio, nos tendríamos que remontar a mayo de 2018. Aun así, hace ya varios meses que no la lías, así que aún se puede conservar un poco de esperanza en que hayas cambiado. Si no te vuelves a saltar el baneo, te lo retiraré el día 25 de febrero, es decir, en un mes.

Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
[Unbanned] Pher_Mosquera
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 12:16:12 am »
Unbanned
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 12:23:44 am by Mia »
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis