Author Topic: [To be added]President invisible  (Read 13759 times)

Offline Brian_Walker

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • H e L L o
Re: President unvisible
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2017, 07:11:41 pm »
   I doubt anyone is 'Hating' you here Brain. People like to use the Quote button here and I am pretty sure Glenn wasn't wrong in pointing out your grammar because it isn't right.

People here don't wanna modify the gamemode too much.That's why Probably Hitto and Madman responded like that.   

Nooo i just saying like that..

I like to joke ... savagesss  ;D
Life is to short to play Samp

Offline Brian_Walker

• VIP
  • H e L L o
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2017, 07:33:25 pm »
Hahah. Fak

For now 12 no and 1 yes
Be optimistic
 We still have a chance 

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 08:23:57 pm by Brain_Walker »

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2017, 01:10:46 am »
Actually, I find this idea to be at least interesting! It will expand the number of presidential capabilities. It is not that easy for president to vanish from those difficult situations when their securities frantically fight to back up their escape. I'd like to give it a try, to see whether it actually improves our gameplay. +1.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2017, 01:33:45 am »
Actually if you remember SP mission called "Mike Toreno". Where you are supposed to locate the van which is found at the airport later on, the checkpoint on your radar updates every few seconds while trying to reach it. Untill you get close to the van, then you can track it down easily. It would be really awesome to have this thing in PTP, with some sort of delay like 5-7 seconds. This would really make the things harder, force you to think better.

I don't know if it's possible, cos if we would have this thing implemented for president only, we would still be able to follow his security team.

So I am asking you, what about security? With 4-5 greengos in president's vehicle, after he becomes invisible, big green dot will still be there on our radars right?

Offline Panal_Abeja

• VIP
  • Score: 8091
  • I'm not scared of you anymore! I'm a big boy now!
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2017, 02:23:11 am »
Si me gusta la idea en NSA

+1

Offline Supreme

• VIP
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2017, 03:39:38 am »
The president can't do much when terrorists and enemies are surrounding spawn. The least we could do for the president is make his icon disappear for 20-30 seconds. Most of you complain that "the president is just sitting in spawn." Well, what do you expect the president to do if you're just camping outside spawn protection. It's not a bad idea. +1

Actually if you remember SP mission called "Mike Toreno". Where you are supposed to locate the van which is found at the airport later on, the checkpoint on your radar updates every few seconds while trying to reach it. Untill you get close to the van, then you can track it down easily. It would be really awesome to have this thing in PTP, with some sort of delay like 5-7 seconds. This would really make the things harder, force you to think better.

Your suggestion would be good if all the terrorists devoted themselves to actually killing the president instead of sitting at armor waiting to kill police. So, your suggestion just makes it more difficult to kill the president.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 10:28:51 am by Supreme »

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2017, 07:40:43 am »
+1

Offline Brian_Walker

• VIP
  • H e L L o
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2017, 09:14:01 am »
  uh that would be hard,..

We making progress  jaj , xD

It has more options so:

1. -It can be used only 1 time when you are president
2. -It can be used only in NSA map (or not)
3. -It can be used if there are, btw ( more terors then police and security) so you can only use that when are more then 20 terors ingame and 2-3 police and security
4. -You cant use that when are last 5 minits to survive

5.- and more ,..  if there is no Vice President ,... , ADD some

-(makaveli well-observed)Securitys would be also invisible

Its not much 20-30 secunds or less , but it can much help president (most in NSA) , if these conditions exist(1,2,3,4,..)

instance if president is in football terain , there comes 20 terors and they surround it , he type this comand and meybe he has 40% more chance to run away BTW oo,..

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 06:35:03 pm by Brain_Walker »

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2017, 10:59:11 am »
Actually if you remember SP mission called "Mike Toreno". Where you are supposed to locate the van which is found at the airport later on, the checkpoint on your radar updates every few seconds while trying to reach it. Until you get close to the van, then you can track it down easily. It would be really awesome to have this thing in PTP, with some sort of delay like 5-7 seconds. This would really make the things harder, force you to think better.

I don't know if it's possible, cos if we would have this thing implemented for president only, we would still be able to follow his security team.

So I am asking you, what about security? With 4-5 greengos in president's vehicle, after he becomes invisible, big green dot will still be there on our radars right?

Nah Maka, no need to make the whole bunch who have sawn off shotguns invisible on map, too OP. 

Maybe add the ability to make 1-2 security invisible (obviously the best ones would be trusted,those secs will feel honored) because 90% of time when this ability would be used Presi would be low on health so emergency security is required at all costs.

Actually that appearance-reappearance is actually kinda happens to me, especially in the flint county map and I dunno if it's ping or lag but when I am chasing presi his last located point, around 4-5 yards away from his current location, constantly updates but with a 0.5 to 1 second difference and sometimes even disappears when it's far enough in that direction. Normal Deduction will make it obvious that he has to be near where most activity is heading towards. That's enough imo.

Nope

Also I'd like some reasoning from those Quoting the same text over and over without any personal input of reasoning in it whatsoever. The OP was just a simple 'nope'. No input of reasoning whatsoever. This is a discussion board, atleast give some reasoning as these suggestions are encouraged and influence the gamemode. I won't be surprised if someone mistaken that mass quoting for arrogance.

There are players who can't voice their opinions on the matter due to not being a member on the forums (mostly because nobody even knows it unless they get the ban,even the registered Lvl1s).

Just look at Altus,no matter whether he disagrees or agrees he still voices his opinion with proper and detailed reasoning.

In continuation to the topic, I'd like to add that this feature isn't OP in any case. Even Vice Presidents who are invisible on the map ALL the TIME die rather quickly on the battlefield and Silenced Pistol is actually a good dual handed pistol and factually speaking Silenced has good chance to eliminate a Deagle Wielder the only weapon which the president has for defense, problem is that terrorist weapons just outclass it completely. The ability depends on the player skill.

and considering the fact Terrors don't respawn and camp outside the president spawn this is a good way to counter that. Fair Play.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 11:02:23 am by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2017, 01:40:34 pm »
Maybe add the ability to make 1-2 security invisible (obviously the best ones would be trusted,those secs will feel honored) because 90% of time when this ability would be used Presi would be low on health so emergency security is required at all costs.
Then we would need a single command for presidents, I don't like the idea of giving them, especially to the regulars, any sort of /cmd which can affect the GM.
Imo it should happen automatically, by the system.

Nah Maka, no need to make the whole bunch who have sawn off shotguns invisible on map, too OP. 
Read up, I just asked what would be the right solution for those secs. Not suggesting anything about it.

So, your suggestion just makes it more difficult to kill the president.
Certainly, right now it's super easy to do so, all it takes is one passenger with combat shotgun.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2017, 03:05:22 pm »
Then we would need a single command for presidents, I don't like the idea of giving them, especially to the regulars, any sort of /cmd which can affect the GM.

I see your point. I won't mind a system based thingy either.But only thing that is popping into my mind Rn is to pickup the nearest security within a small range. Do you have any ideas Makaveli?

Read up, I just asked what would be the right solution for those secs. Not suggesting anything about it.

Oops,sorry bro.
Dunno what to suggest about this at the moment tho.

Su
So, your suggestion just makes it more difficult to kill the president.
Certainly, right now it's super easy to do so, all it takes is one passenger with combat shotgun.

I agree. Spaz driveby is very strong and efficient.

%

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..