Author Topic: [To be added]/holiday eng command  (Read 8519 times)

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
Re: /holiday eng command
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2018, 11:06:00 am »
Yesen't needed
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 11:11:32 am by Hito »

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2018, 05:57:23 pm »
Don't think it's needed due to some problems.

Problems like What ? can u please express more ?
One of them is that it'll be confusing but seriously,all classes have their own weapons which means we have to play the gamemode with which weapon that chosed class have have./Holiday eng/esp is a command just for  players who need those weapons in Holiday pack in certain times.
Ex.:A president is in a difficult situation which the attacker(The VIP one) is shooting at you by Sniper in a medium-distance (like 100-120 or more),the president can't kill him with his deagle unless he/she has some hax tools like aimbot or using sniper pointers just at night.
At that moment he needs a rifle to shoot at him and may kill him.The same example in nades... .

If anyone wants more weapons like Rifle,Sniper,Katana,Chainsaw etc ,that person has to donate and buy a(an) VIP account.
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Ice_Bear

• Score: Unknown
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2018, 06:01:59 pm »

One of them is that it'll be confusing but seriously,all classes have their own weapons which means we have to play the gamemode with which weapon that chosed class have have./Holiday eng/esp is a command just for  players who need those weapons in Holiday pack in certain times.
Ex.:A president is in a difficult situation which the attacker(The VIP one) is shooting at you by Sniper in a medium-distance (like 100-120 or more),the president can't kill him with his deagle unless he/she has some hax tools like aimbot or using sniper pointers just at night.
At that moment he needs a rifle to shoot at him and may kill him.The same example in nades... .

If anyone wants more weapons like Rifle,Sniper,Katana,Chainsaw etc ,that person has to donate and buy a(an) VIP account.

In this topic, ThuG has suggested to add a shortcut rather than that long word(according to him). I don't how you are connecting this.

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2018, 06:51:38 pm »

In this topic, ThuG has suggested to add a shortcut rather than that long word(according to him). I don't how you are connecting this.
My primary point is why should we have separate commands instead having one command which includes them?!
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Cyrus_

• VIP
  • Score: 26973
  • ThuG 4 Life
    • ThuG : True Heroes Under God
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2018, 10:34:31 am »
Im not saying separate those weapons ... im saying use those by A Shorter CMD
⭐⭐✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ Lil Thug ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪⭐⭐
[/cen

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2018, 06:42:45 am »
Lets keeps some things remain unchanged , the holiday eng command was from original Protect the president so its like a legecy that is passed .. so leave it as it is :)

Offline .Faruk.

• Just be yourself😐
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2018, 07:30:00 am »
It is very good when u dont have any time +1

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2018, 03:27:18 pm »
Lets keeps some things remain unchanged , the holiday eng command was from original Protect the president so its like a legecy that is passed .. so leave it as it is :)

I agree with Pitbull. As much as I want to make that command shorter. That should remain as it was like a legacy passed from the original ptp.

Well said Pitbully. 🤘🤘

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2018, 09:15:50 pm »
I can't really see a rifle saving you against a sniper. I could, however, see the rifle-shooting President getting shot at by a bunch of other people who spawned rifles out of nowhere with /holiday eng. I could also see the President getting into a car and being naded by an enemy or by a security who used /holiday eng to get grenades out of nowhere.

...should remain as it was like a legacy passed from the original ptp.
You guys are making it sound like there's some reason why /holiday eng exists in the first place...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 09:21:29 pm by YoMama »

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2018, 03:42:32 am »
+1

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2018, 04:15:39 am »

Offline Kei

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2018, 11:47:42 am »
-Adding a command like : /holieng or /hen

That's what I suggest :)

Offline PacoBeanZ

• VIP
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2018, 05:52:34 am »
No. /holiday eng|esp were introduced years after I was a regular. best sprees - a recently removed feature was introduced back when I was regularly playing. best sprees were around for much longer than this cmd and even then I thought the removal was the correct decision.

In short, legacy functionality isnt always the optimal ones.

I agree with ThuG, having a shortcut like /he or /w would be very convenient in tight situations. I have experienced some cases where those few precious miliseconds count when suddenly faced with a long range enemy with a sniper and with low health.

Key binds feel like an unfair advantage as most players do not have them - which is why I avoid using them

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 139028
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2018, 07:33:48 pm »
+1