Author Topic: Add vehicle info  (Read 2807 times)

Offline indincive

• Score: Unknown
Add vehicle info
« on: August 22, 2017, 11:20:14 am »
As we know the is already a command known as /dl which lets you see other vehicles health primary but how ever its only for a limited/short distance so what am suggesting is to add /vi (id) which allows players to identify other players vehicle health so for the unlikely event of a player using health cheats we can tell if he or she is cheating while giving adequate amount of bullets fired.

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
Re: Add vehicle info
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 11:28:55 am »
This was suggested earlier also. If you want to know whether the player is using cheats or not then simply attack him when he is driving a vehicle. And this information is only for Admins/Mods I think and we don't really need it. But we still have a SAMP command /dl already as you said.
Again, this is not a freeroam server. 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 11:30:40 am by Maddy »

Offline Yan

• VIP
  • Score: 9620
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 11:37:59 am »
i suggest to add this like /dl for player how damage he take the player it will help the admin to know if the player is using HH or some hax of Lag

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 12:03:24 pm »
i suggest to add this like /dl for player how damage he take the player it will help the admin to know if the player is using HH or some hax of Lag

+1

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 12:26:08 pm »

https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=747.0

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 05:25:23 pm »

As everyone said in This topic. My thought is same. It's not a A/D server and we already have Hitsound.

Offline MAR.

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 07:24:30 pm »
+1 lmao

Offline Yan

• VIP
  • Score: 9620
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 08:29:59 pm »

As everyone said in This topic. My thought is same. It's not a A/D server and we already have Hitsound.
It will be like toggling cmds

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2017, 10:11:46 pm »

This is not an A/D server. We don't need that

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2017, 07:52:50 am »
This is TEAM DEATH MATCH server, but it sounds useful, why not? +1

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline indincive

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2017, 08:45:55 am »
This was suggested earlier also. If you want to know whether the player is using cheats or not then simply attack him when he is driving a vehicle. And this information is only for Admins/Mods I think and we don't really need it. But we still have a SAMP command /dl already as you said.
Again, this is not a freeroam server.
well i know when you attack the player while driving and see if he or she takes damages but that makes no sense because  say like your shooting from a far distance but the players runs too fast then how can you really fucking tell? if his cheating with god mode or not, nobody knows so using vehicle info while shooting long range will indiciate if the player is cheating. Yes i know its for admins and mods but not all the time fucking admins are online are they? so will have to be the self judge reporter towards the player via using video evidence on report section so it helps admin/mods to do the role effectively and yes i know we have /dl but once again limited distance so whats the point? if the player runs, next time think outside the box u twat.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 08:47:32 am by indincive »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2017, 04:44:36 pm »
We won't be adding this.