Author Topic: We should get paid..  (Read 7746 times)

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
Re: We should get paid..
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2017, 02:59:06 pm »
"This suggestion is as stupid as using money cheats in Plan B. Game cash has never played a role in PTP/Plan B, and I doubt it will. Especially not to buy something that many people have paid real money for."

1.)The Cash command : /cash can be removed for that and the starting cash can be reduced.

2.)That's what are we are talking here about tho? and I said in case if cash system is implemented.

3.)You do realize that VIPs have more features aside from Chainsaw and Sniper which they won't need to earn like the lvl 0-1 people to begin with?

Pretty sure the payment was intended to 'Help' the server not to Help themselves. If so then the whole moral reason for Donation is rendered void.

Not only will the cash system actually promote the gameplay by the lvl 0-1 people as they would need to have scores and earn money for that via gameplay, it would also somewhat give a chance to Balance out the gameplay between lvl 1 or lower and lvl 2 or higher peeps. Furthermore the thing is entirely dependent on skill so a normal noob having it can't be made.

If the money cheat is abused by hackers then a simple solution to that is to implement a point system like the Los Santos Street Wars Server does.
%

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2017, 05:46:10 pm »
Obviously you barely understood shit from my reply so I really cba to answer anything you wrote.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2017, 04:44:13 pm »
This won't be added.