Author Topic: [Added]area 51  (Read 8195 times)

Offline Chaos

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
[Added]area 51
« on: April 06, 2018, 01:25:14 pm »
Good morning so basicaly had play some days in row once again and had note that when we get maps with area 51 , presidents go there and just put a car in the entrance for 15mim . i know that people will say " chaos u´re dumb , u can just press G to enter "
indeed i can but how going to do that with (example of yesterday ) 11secs , 7 cops , vice and president there shooting me ?  this turn to be impossible if u´re alone or with 5 more terros  even with that almost impossible to do anything .
Shouldnt this be considerer a bug or abuse ? they dont let car respawn abusing the entrance , isnt the same if u go to the vents there and using the texture bug ? instead u´re using "car respawn bug" .
This happen like around 10-15 times already presidents using this tactic and always survive because no one can get close
I understand this happen for several years but even when i played almost all days in old ptp and now in new ptp was kind rare people use that but now is really a trend

p.s almost forgot about the suggestion , can this be considerer a bug or abuse ? maybe create a rule i dont know , hope to see some opinions maybe im wrong on this

p.s 1 i ask several people if some topic was create about this , they said no but was good idea to create it to see the opinions so  ;)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 09:11:31 pm by Jonne »

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
Re: area 51
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 01:38:45 pm »
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Darwin

• VIP
  • Good choice,Bad choice life still goes on
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 01:51:28 pm »
+1 but I don't think it can be removed or even be added as a rule an I also face that,trying to enter to kill president with over 11secs

Edit: Hydra is also a option :p

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 02:46:36 pm »
When you know that there are many pro players hunting for you to get a president kill and all you have is group of not-so-pro players the blocking the entrance is definitely a good idea. I mean securities have to defend/save president from attacking terrorist and it can be done by either killing them before they reach president or by making president unreachable. So I think that hiding in Area69 in NSA map and blocking its entrace is definitely a good idea instead of going out and fighting terrorists.

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 04:00:33 pm »
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 10:54:54 am »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 11:06:42 am »
I agree with you, this happened to me too but I don’t think staff will agree as a rupe for this, it’s annoying, it’s impossible yo enter the area with having a car blocking the entrance and secured by 10 secs and cops. +1

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2018, 11:08:59 am »
Actually, they use car to block way, you can try any possible thing which can help you in surviving. Its just a simple thing, use car to block entrance.
Or we can remove vehicles from PTP.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2018, 11:14:46 am »
Actually, they use car to block way, you can try any possible thing which can help you in surviving. Its just a simple thing, use car to block entrance.

Creating such a suggestion doesn’t mean to remove vehicles.. I m personally fine with this but if such a rule is created, for example, not blocking the enterance would be good.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2018, 11:34:00 am »

Creating such a suggestion doesn’t mean to remove vehicles.. I m personally fine with this but if such a rule is created, for example, not blocking the enterance would be good.
Yeah and let terro with combat shotguns inside... Meh i even want the blast door closed so you can only get inside using the vent
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2018, 11:36:14 am »
Problem is Area 51 is bland af to the point it basically only has one entrance/exit regardless of the alternative way to get to the entrance. We should diversify it a bit more >_>

Better than that to suit the current problem asap with minimal effort is: despawn times should be increased in the specific region.

Still if you want to block, one can simply put a Tug (vehicle) in there at the original spot of the singleplayer one (don't ask where, you prolly never played Black Project mission) and use it to block, at the same time it's small enough for one to push it and have enough space to get in, balancing out. (Even if it despawns, one can place it again since it's spawn is very near the entrance, and be driven up the stairs)
%

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2018, 06:18:20 am »
The ones with +1 are hardly choosing the sec class so i won't blame them if they didn't consider the other side. If you guys say there are 10+ security/cops  protecting president INSIDE area then it is complete bullshit since half of the securities are dumb to know where presi is or to know how to get inside area to actually protect.

There are already terrorist hydras waiting outside (above)area (80 percent of times) and no cop/security hydra to shoot them down, which makes it hard for secs to go refill or to bring blocking vehicles. Basically, after a couple of minute the NSA map has started , the president is stuck in area  with a hope to survive there. In such case , we gotta ensure president stays safe inside by any means.

We can't afford letting even 3(yes just 3 ) terrorists go inside area when presi literally can't even run for his life(can't sprint in most parts of area). There is no escape vehicle, there is no back exit, nothing. And he is trapped with a bunch of newbie secs most of the times who just mess up the blocking vehicle or nade president.

Also, if it is turismo or some low height car , terros can use spas to clear secs around th enterance. It's not ez, i know, but it should be challenging for terrorists for atleast  ONE map ffs.

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2018, 08:17:27 am »
+1

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW