Author Topic: [Not a bug]Kill bug  (Read 3126 times)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
[Not a bug]Kill bug
« on: June 11, 2019, 02:15:02 pm »
Hello,

I don't know if it is a bug or what but sometimes if I die by explosion or natural death, someone gets the kill, how it is possible I don't know. Also, team kill is happening a lot after the update, an explosion occurs and I get the kill of my team mate.
Team kill bug pic

« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 11:30:11 pm by Quido »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
Re: Kill bug
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 03:33:51 pm »
It's not a bug, Fares. It's literally a kill btw because the one who shooted your rustler last time will get the kill.

For example, I was in a rustler flying and you're a cop, you shooted me because you thought I was trying to kill the President. When you damage my rustler many times even a little bit with M4 or Sniper, you'll have that kill because you are the last one who shooted and damaged the vehicle I was driving.

I've done that many times to all rustler users, and if they crashed, exploded or too late to eject the exploding plane. Of course, I'll have that kill and I'll give an example too like a video.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 03:53:02 pm »
Okay but no one shot my rustler, the health is 980 because I landed hardly near the armor.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 04:00:07 pm »
Okay but no one shot my rustler, the health is 980 because I landed hardly near the armor.
Oh my fault, Fares.  :P

I analyzed and watched the video 3 times now and you are right. Nobody literally shotted your rustler and this is definitely a bug. Jonne should be working on to fix some bugs like refilling armour or god mode bug on db-duel like last time. Lol

I think bugs are revealing themselves or the new damage system is the reason/cause for all of this bugs to appear and also some previous bugs that are fixed a long time ago.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 04:04:31 pm by Nemesis »