Author Topic: [Unbanned]gloxinia[NO]  (Read 3170 times)

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
[Unbanned]gloxinia[NO]
« on: September 09, 2018, 04:03:08 pm »
• In-game name - gloxinia[NO]
• The date you were banned - 5-10 mins ago?
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - Spawnkill. I naded some bombhai's motor car then he died. I was not informed it was forbidden, + theres an anti-teamkill thingy right? (spawnkill and anti teamkill)
At the moment i was jailed, my cousin jaja showed me Hero's report to some bombhai(lvl3) that did the same to him annnd, as Jonne said he was "warned". While ME, (lvl 2) i got 5 minutes jail for it. It was unfair because i didnt know that when you bomb someone with protection, it will still damage a player, thats all.

Best regards ,
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 10:59:55 pm by Carg »
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Re: gloxinia[NO]
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 04:26:01 pm »
First of all you should stop lying and learn how to behave. You were not banned for spawnkilling, you were banned because you intentionally evaded your punishment 3 times. You got 5 mins because you had the highest warning level. You will be unbanned after 3 days on 12th of September.

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 04:36:47 pm »
oh right, i didnt mean to, my main concern was that i got jailed for spawnkilling. I evaded my punishment because i think it was unappropriate, and i was wanting to talk to you ingame to make things clear before you punish me. Im asking Jonne to clarify my concerns

and, as you said earlier, first and second warning should be just notif, and the fifth warning = 5 minutes jail,
how come i got 5 minutes jail for the first warn?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 04:40:54 pm by Fruiti. »
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 05:32:09 pm »
As Carg tried explaining to you, this was your fifth warning in total. These warnings and warning levels are saved on your account. Here's a list of your other warnings before that:

So, given it was your fifth punishment, the system automatically jailed you for 5 minutes. The levels and punishments for spawnkilling are given below:

• Level 1-2: Push (system will teleport you away from the spawnzone)
  • Level 3: 2 min jail
  • Level 4: 3 min jail
  • Level 5: 5 min jail
  • Level 6: Kick

When you reach level 6, you'll get a kick and your warning level will reset to 0.

If you have an issue with a punishment,  you can always make a report and then we'll investigate if the warning was correct or not. If it wasn't we could always remove it. But you can't start evading the punishment just because you don't agree with it, that's just asking for more problems...

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 05:49:17 pm »
Does it include more infos? I dont remember nading anyone in car exept on this case. Those warn are for different cases, i remember getting spawnkill warn by shooting someone near the spaawn which is wrong be ause they already left the area, and i didnt report that one but if you can provide proofs or more info, i will

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2018, 06:28:28 pm »
Of course they are for different cases, but all of those cases were considered spawnkilling as well, it all falls under the same rule. And if you disagree with a warning, you should report it within a reasonable time, not months later because of an unrelated event...

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
Re: [Pending: 12 Sep]gloxinia[NO]
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 07:56:33 am »
Okay. But i didnt got informed well about that nading cars, do i get unban now and jail carg for 5 minutes?

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 12:38:15 pm »
You could have just asked for clarification, instead you just evaded your punishment multiple times... You'll be unbanned on 12 September.

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2018, 01:05:58 pm »
I did, Jonne. I even said to Carg: "wait, stop" but still, he puts me in jail.
He dont let me clear things before he put me in jail.

let's just forget things and this will never happen again..
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 01:11:07 pm by Fruiti. »

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2018, 10:59:36 pm »
Unbanned