Author Topic: [To be added]Race type  (Read 3422 times)

Offline Epps™

• VIP
  • Score: 21694
  • sha sha sha
[To be added]Race type
« on: March 15, 2018, 05:39:28 pm »
When a race is starting, we should have some sort of announcement of whether collisions are ON or OFF. It would be very helpful and we wont need to scroll all the way up if we forget to check.

What do you think?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 10:43:06 pm by Jonne »

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
Re: Race type
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 06:55:31 pm »
We already have it Epps. Just see the TYPE of the race when it's announcement is shown. If the Type is Standard it means Collisions are on and if the Type is Ghost it means Collisions are off.

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 07:03:17 am »
We already have it Epps. Just see the TYPE of the race when it's announcement is shown. If the Type is Standard it means Collisions are on and if the Type is Ghost it means Collisions are off.
He wants the announcement to appear on the screen when the race starts(only on racers screen), not when the race is created.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 03:29:37 pm »
I can understand, there are times when you simply can't just scroll up, sometimes the global chat is just too fast and scrolling carefully up is boring.

Lets just add a /checkrace cmd to know Track,Collision State and Record Time(last slot driver doesn't have time to check the records)?

%

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 08:06:40 am »
I think no changes should be made as it's unrelated to GM and only for the Racers in Civ class.
BTW you all do /join race only when u see what kind of race it is, it clearly mentions what race it is before joining, so better read it.

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 08:46:14 am »
He wants the announcement to appear on the screen when the race starts(only on racers screen), not when the race is created.
I can understand, there are times when you simply can't just scroll up, sometimes the global chat is just too fast and scrolling carefully up is boring.

Lets just add a /checkrace cmd to know Track,Collision State and Record Time(last slot driver doesn't have time to check the records)?

I think command for race info will not work in any way. Suppose there is a command to check race but then also the last slot driver will not be able to check the info properly because as soon he/she will enter the race, the race will start instantly.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2018, 01:11:02 pm »

I think command for race info will not work in any way. Suppose there is a command to check race but then also the last slot driver will not be able to check the info properly because as soon he/she will enter the race, the race will start instantly.

There is a 5 second countdown, just increase it to 8-10 and there's enough time to check even for slower ones.
%

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 121326
  • Menace 2 Society
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2018, 07:41:54 pm »
+1

Offline Cyrus_

• VIP
  • Score: 26973
  • ThuG 4 Life
    • ThuG : True Heroes Under God
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 07:49:24 pm »
+
⭐⭐✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ Lil Thug ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪⭐⭐
[/cen

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 10:43:01 pm »
I don't think it's that much of an issue, but we'll add a command for it.