Author Topic: [To be added]Hit Sound For Vehicles  (Read 7437 times)

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
Re: Hit Sound For Vehicles
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2018, 11:49:28 am »
Ez none of use
Instead use
/dl

/dl is so distracting. Plus it's useless if the vehicle is at far distance.

Offline Aztrek

• VIP
  • Trust begets nothing
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2018, 07:45:05 pm »
Well it is a good suggestion. Because it will help you know if the bullets are reaching to the vehicle or no, and also sometimes its harder to shoot the person driving it. Your suggestions always amazed me +1

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2018, 07:37:17 am »
You suggested this thinking one particular occasion but there are other situations where you'd be hitting a vehicle constantly such as DB or spraying your Uzis all over the vehicle, which happen more frequently than sniping. In those scenarios the hitsound will be too annoying. Also if this would be implemented you wouldn't be able to understand if you're just hitting the vehicle or actually damaging the player inside the vehicle, which is imo more important. That's why I'm against this suggestion.

Offline Brian_Walker

• VIP
  • H e L L o
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2018, 11:51:10 am »
+1
Life is to short to play Samp

Offline Tochy

• VIP
  • Score: 45905
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2018, 05:10:39 pm »
will be useful
good luck

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2018, 10:43:50 am »
+1 It gets real annoying against a FBI Rancher with lag, whether I am hitting him or not in a NRG and especially on a rustler.
%

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2018, 05:29:58 pm »
+1 It gets real annoying against a FBI Rancher with lag, whether I am hitting him or not in a NRG and especially on a rustler.
This made my cry :*(
+1 only for Lohit
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2018, 08:35:56 pm »
Not really needed. I mean what will be the benefit ? The vehicle is enough big to see if you hit it or not, I don't think hit sound would be necessary for vehicles but if implemented, it is ok.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2018, 08:40:46 pm »
Not really needed. I mean what will be the benefit ? The vehicle is enough big to see if you hit it or not, I don't think hit sound would be necessary for vehicles but if implemented, it is ok.
I was just thinking the same thing.

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2018, 11:57:30 pm »
Well, There's small charges appears when something hit your vehicle + You can use /vhealth to see Vehicle's hp, Again if this suggestion implemented do you like Ding ding ding in your ears?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 12:02:15 am by Magic »

Offline Cyrus_

• VIP
  • Score: 26973
  • ThuG 4 Life
    • ThuG : True Heroes Under God
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2018, 03:53:02 am »
I don't know if you'll agree with this but. Maybe adding Hit sound if you Hit any types of vehicles (Manned) somehow helpful for shooting at a long distance target. But it should be different sound from Hit Sound for players.

For it not to overlap the sounds if you hit the person inside or on top of the vehicle, only HS for the person should Sound.

well, sometimes heli is flying and u shooting ....
we all know sniper dmg is 50 so if we change the sound effect when it hits the target we can realize how many shoots can explode the heli and thats helping sometimes

thats y im giving +1
⭐⭐✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ Lil Thug ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪⭐⭐
[/cen

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2018, 07:05:24 am »
You suggested this thinking one particular occasion but there are other situations where you'd be hitting a vehicle constantly such as DB or spraying your Uzis all over the vehicle, which happen more frequently than sniping. In those scenarios the hitsound will be too annoying. Also if this would be implemented you wouldn't be able to understand if you're just hitting the vehicle or actually damaging the player inside the vehicle, which is imo more important. That's why I'm against this suggestion.

I'm suggesting this only for a long distance target like 200+ meters. And as what I've mentioned, for it not to overlap the sounds, if you happen to hit the person inside the vehicle it will only sound the normal HS.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Well maybe for you guys who have a Fair Ping, this is not a big deal. But for those who have 300+ Ping your eyes fool you sometimes.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2018, 03:50:44 pm »
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2018, 09:35:40 pm »
We'll add this in a future update.