Poll

For whom it should be allowed?

Only for President
2 (10.5%)
For every class in the server
10 (52.6%)
Only for Swats and Cops
4 (21.1%)
Only for defending classes( Security, Swat/Cop and President)
2 (10.5%)
For every class except Civilians
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: May 28, 2019, 03:48:09 am

Author Topic: [To be added]Allow the ejection from helicopters  (Read 5544 times)

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
Re: Allow the ejection from helicopters
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2019, 02:40:42 pm »
Tbh this feature is pretty cool actually, while I do prefer the use should be more accessible to the SWAT/Sec side...

Why not allow it for Terrorists too via sparrow and sparrow rope descending being exclusive to Terrorists only? With limitations ofcourse, but more open ended and different in use than Good Team. Like having limited uses per spawn/round and they have to use it wisely. (Eg:4 rope descents per life or 6 per round,more score = bonus )

No civilians, since they usually go with rustlers or surprise helikill.

And good limitation btw Vendetta but just to make things more fun and counter the terrorist sparrow roping, lets allow SWAT to have the rope thingy with less limitation and to make up for it they are pretty weak., and since SWAT are one of the least used and relevant classes.
%

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2019, 03:04:07 pm »
Tbh this feature is pretty cool actually, while I do prefer the use should be more accessible to the SWAT/Sec side...

Why not allow it for Terrorists too via sparrow and sparrow rope descending being exclusive to Terrorists only? With limitations ofcourse, but more open ended and different in use than Good Team. Like having limited uses per spawn/round and they have to use it wisely. (Eg:4 rope descents per life or 6 per round,more score = bonus )

No civilians, since they usually go with rustlers or surprise helikill.

And good limitation btw Vendetta but just to make things more fun and counter the terrorist sparrow roping, lets allow SWAT to have the rope thingy with less limitation and to make up for it they are pretty weak., and since SWAT are one of the least used and relevant classes.

Agree'd, SWATs are the only class that is useless to us but not for newbies because they ended up being on that class as always. But the 6 rope descents are too much, make it 5 or below. Like I said, it needs "Limitations".

As for the terrorist suggestion, I don't think Sparrows aren't fit to have the rope descending system, because they're only 2 seats(1 driver & 1 passenger). Two people roping down into the President's location would be a suicide for them if they're alot of Protectors in-front of them.

So I prefer a normal Maverick(a chopper without the police tag) to have THAT rope system and 4 terrorists is enough to catch and kill that President instead of 2 terrorists going on a suicide mission and feed.

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2019, 05:00:41 pm »
^Click on my name to read the post, so that it doesnt flood the screen

Agree'd, SWATs are the only class that is useless to us but not for newbies because they ended up being on that class as always. But the 6 rope descents are too much, make it 5 or below. Like I said, it needs "Limitations".

As for the terrorist suggestion, I don't think Sparrows aren't fit to have the rope descending system, because they're only 2 seats(1 driver & 1 passenger). Two people roping down into the President's location would be a suicide for them if they're alot of Protectors in-front of them.

So I prefer a normal Maverick(a chopper without the police tag) to have THAT rope system and 4 terrorists is enough to catch and kill that President instead of 2 terrorists going on a suicide mission and feed.

Oh by 5-6 I meant for Terrorists since Sparrows are very slow and only hold two people. Yeah limitations should be suited accordingly, I am sure a reduced number would still work at a better rate and not encourage to use it too much. I want Terrorist roping to be different than good team roping.

And yeah, sparrows maybe a bit too brutal, I didnt want to make it look like 1:1 but sadly theres no other 2+ capacity chopper in SA to my memory atleast. So a Terro Themed Maverick would work quite well, but maybe with significantly reduced health to prevent too much usage? like 1000 HP vs 750 HP.

I dont want people to take those helicopters for non GM stuff like some cops and civilian literally stole President Ranchers for more health. Terrorist Helicopter would be more critical based but much open situation based than good team.

It makes sense even thematically, good team are limited by bureaucracy bs (short timed /backup) and terrorist are limited by having inferior goods than govt and being less trained than SWAT.

Also to make it better, most Maverick locations should be transferred to SWAT spawn instead of Police Spawn. SWATs being afar from Mavericks and good police vehicles in EVERY map makes no sense.

Btw Maddy can you include a Option that includes "Defending Team and Terrorist Team"?

« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 05:04:55 pm by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2019, 05:35:10 pm »
You mean except president?

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2019, 06:45:45 am »

I thought all classes would involve civilians. I am fine with president too actually but if ye if your all classes option excludes civilians then I will vote that instead
%

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2019, 12:09:37 pm »

I thought all classes would involve civilians. I am fine with president too actually but if ye if your all classes option excludes civilians then I will vote that instead
Added.

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2019, 04:28:32 pm »
+1

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2019, 02:47:31 pm »
I have doubts if this is possible without making a very complex system, it's even a struggle in GTA V. For the people who said it is, do you have any resources on how to do this exactly, or servers where you have seen such a system. So I would like to figure out the amount of effort this will take before giving a final decision on this suggestion.

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2019, 02:31:13 am »
I will try finding some servers that have this feature. Probably some SvT or CoD clone will have it.

but in the meanwhile since there are lot of these, with some being too generic and other having no link to source at all I selected these few

Each one is different

(read the description of this one)

https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=568585&highlight=rappel

https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=577755

https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=93507&highlight=helicopter+slide

https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?p=3489383&highlight=rappel&page=1

« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 02:11:28 am by Shark_The_Helicopter »
%