Information > News & Updates

Website

(1/7) > >>

Jonne:
Hi guys,

Most of you have already noticed that the forum now defaults to planbserver.com/forum. After a couple of months of work, the new website is finished and we have moved everything to the new domain. The new website/homepage (planbserver.com) is mainly aimed at centralizing all important news and information players could use, so everyone can easily find what they're looking for. If you have any questions, if something's not working correctly for you, or you have a suggestion for the website, please let us know, all feedback is welcome.

On another note, today I'll be leaving on holiday, so I won't be around for a while. If there's anything you need me for, other level 5's (Fimpen and Friauf) can handle it, so please refer to them. I'll probably check in from time to time, but I won't be able to get to all of your messages before I get back. I'll be back around the 15th of August. I'll see you guys then, be nice while I'm gone :)

Jonne

shotpoter:
yea i see that :D

Barto:
Enjoy your holiday! 8)

Hito:
Have fun!
fuck summer hot here..

GlennN:
Nice to see that we have a new web address! Thanks to you and the staff.  :D

[A small bug, I guess. If I'm logged in to planbserver.com/forum and after I log out, when I go to jonne.be/forum, I'm still logged in, and when I click LOGOUT, it shows 'error'.]

Enjoy your holidays, see you soon! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version