Author Topic: President not leaving spawn  (Read 6102 times)

Offline MAR.

• Score: Unknown
Re: President not leaving spawn
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2017, 12:21:00 pm »
The expiration of spawn protection while the presi is in his spawn should be reduced to at least 30 seconds. 1 minute is too long
+1 agreed

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2017, 03:59:50 pm »
I am agreeing with most people here. Time limit should be reduced.

But How about Solving a similar tactic of Camping in Police Base while the Police spawn with the Spawn Protection and as a Terro you  can't do crap to the police who are the only ones who have Uzis that are slightly superior to your Tec-9s and kill you faster than Sawn Off Shotguns.

This tactic is really common in the San Fierro Map and the Spawn Protection of Police is abused af.
Really becomes unfair if the number of Police Members are strong.

If the formely mentioned Time limit solution can't be introduced.

How about introducing Camping Penalty FOR SECS and POLICE if they don't disable their Spawn Protection within a given time limit?

Or how about having a System like Civillian Spawn where your weapons won't be able to do any damage if you don't disable your spawn?

(Tbh my suggestion isn't really that much since I have doubts on it myself)
%

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2017, 04:43:47 pm »
Right now it works like this: if the President stays in his spawn for longer than a minute, the spawnzone disables and everyone inside it loses their spawn protection. From that moment, you're allowed to kill the president. Securities that respawn after the zone has been disabled, will get the old 15 seconds of spawn protection, with one big difference: as soon as they damage someone, they lose their spawn protection. I think that allows the secus to get out safely when they want to, but also prevents them to shoot everyone with their spawn protecion. Also, you shouldn't be receiving the warning dialog when their spawn zone has been disabled.