Author Topic: Remove fast skin !!!  (Read 37477 times)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
Re: Remove fast skin !!!
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2016, 06:16:14 pm »
Good idea! Fast Skins only for Civil.

We don't need these "chickens" anymore :D

You can't call fast skin users simply " chicken " when you yourself can't play with those skins. Look i know you can't fight someone who uses fast skin, there is a better solution for this, use fast skin against fast skin users and stop with these topics/complaints.

Are u trash talking on the Forum now, or what??
It's funny cuz, u re the first one i beat easily without Beta skin. U re only good with Chainsaw , that's all. Lil chicken ::)

LOL?
My point was "if" you can beat me without fast skins then why you are you issuing such topics ? As I told you before Skills is independent of skin.
It's an important feature of being vip. So you can't simply demand removing it for your personal issues, that's my actual point but you thought me wrong.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2016, 06:26:41 pm »

You can't call fast skin users simply " chicken " when you yourself can't play with those skins. Look i know you can't fight someone who uses fast skin, there is a better solution for this, use fast skin against fast skin users and stop with these topics/complaints.

It's funny cuz, u re the first one i beat easily without Beta skin. U re only good with Chainsaw , that's all. Lil chicken ::)

LOL?
My point was "if" you can beat me without fast skins then why you are you issuing such topics ? As I told you before Skills is independent of skin.
It's an important feature of being vip. So you can't simply demand removing it for your personal issues, that's my actual point but you thought me wrong.

As i repeatly said, it's not for me , it's for the whole server. I m a vip aswell, so i could use fast skin anytime . I explained it Jessy too, learn to read my friend! ;)

« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 11:33:11 pm by Stulens »

Offline Kathy

• VIP
  • Score: 7582
  • Why are you so obsessed with me?
    • Facebook
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2016, 06:51:58 pm »
As i repeatly said, it's not for me , it's for the whole server.

So if you can beat easily anyone (talking about fares) without using beta skins, why wouldn't anyone be able to do the same?
Why should beta skins be removed, which some players like for any reason, for the benefit of players that aren't skilled enough. If you have skills you can beat them. I've seen plenty of times regulars, who are not vips, killing vips easily.

you know either with or without beta that wont change anything!its about who can move his hand faster!

And I honestly can understand where you are coming from Satvik, cos if they were removed, u'd prolly end up like this,

*Morning*

lol +1
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 06:56:42 pm by Kathy »
Don't think about getting brave, sunshine! Don't test my patience!
I think It's time we show the lads how real women party.

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2016, 07:41:53 pm »
How long before we "decide" that chainsaw and sniper are also OP (which they kinda are, but just making a point)? I've seen many people - newbies - who can easily kill players with fast skins, having been owned myself like that many times. Sure, it is kinda unfair, but it's not impossible to deal with beta users. So no, I don't really support this.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2016, 09:28:34 pm »
Tanks! WE need TANKS!!!!

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2016, 10:02:43 pm »
So funny to read replies from our tough peace-making guys who play without fast skins and consider themselves h4rdc0re players. I don't use fast skins only because I don't like them; people can have their own reasons to use or not use fast skins, and it doesn't mean that they are worse/less skilled/...

Fast skins do give an advantage. It is materially expressed into higher rotating velocity, anyone can check it and observe the results himself. But I don't think they worth such a discussion. Everybody takes sniper rifle and chainsaw for granted, though they probably give even more advantage than any fast skin. Indeed, a sniper rifle in good hands can hardly be countered by anything but the other sniper rifle. Yeah, fast skins is kinda implicit feature, probably that's why some people want it to be removed. As for me, it can be done only if all of the VIPs would agree about that, which definitely won't ever happen.

I liked WuZi's words about the purely courteous donations. It used to be this way on my favourite CoD II server. But let's be objective: a significant part of VIPs donated only for the benefits they were going to receive. So it would be unfair to deprive them from those features.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2016, 10:02:54 pm »
Tanks! WE need TANKS!!!!

I fully support this.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2016, 10:18:00 pm »

LOL?

As i repeatly said, it's not for me , it's for the whole server. I m a Cup aswell, so i could use fast skin anytime . I explained it Jessy too, learn to read my friend! ;)

I loved the irony that he beats me lol, as you said you are talking about people in this server but as you see those people voted -ve which means they disagree with your idea of removing fast skins. So what else you need ? But i am sure it's about you since you told this multiple of times in-game chat when someone one killed you in game. So just to make it clear, most of the people want fast skins NOT to be removed, if you got something against fast skins there is a solution i can suggest you for this, simply use normal skin if you don't like it after all why do you care about people ?

As i repeatly said, it's not for me , it's for the whole server.

So if you can beat easily anyone (talking about fares) without using beta skins, why wouldn't anyone be able to do the same?
Why should beta skins be removed, which some players like for any reason, for the benefit of players that aren't skilled enough. If you have skills you can beat them. I've seen plenty of times regulars, who are not vips, killing vips easily.

you know either with or without beta that wont change anything!its about who can move his hand faster!

Tanks! WE need TANKS!!!!

I support this too.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Santa Claus is coming to town

• VIP
  • Professional tea drinker & shit stirrer
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2016, 11:23:34 pm »
yeah and re
bring back the Colts 45 for /holiday cmd :D
most idiotic idea i've ever heard!

please remove chainsaw too cus its 2OP

you'd be easily beaten by civilians with Colts thats why you hatin'  ;D ;)
Thanks Obama.

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2016, 11:27:34 pm »
I see, yall is struggling hard to not get Beta Skin removed for some reasons (especially Fares). And again my suggestion: Lets replace them with tanks in the NSA map.
And Vip members vote for or against it.

Edit: Why not 3 vote options ?

Option 1: Beta Skin should stay

Option 2: Beta Skin only for civil

Option 3: Replace Beta Skin with tank

(Like i said, it's only a suggestion. Don't verbally attack me, it's not necessary)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 11:48:53 pm by Stulens »

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2016, 11:35:30 pm »
Tanks! WE need TANKS!!!!

I fully support this.
Tanks are slowly soo much

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2016, 12:03:21 am »
I see, yall is struggling hard to not get Beta Skin removed for some reasons (especially Fares).

No one is struggling here. We're just making rather valid points about why fast skins shouldn't be removed.

(Like i said, it's only a suggestion. Don't verbally attack me, it's not necessary)

Since it was you who created this topic, you can choose to add poll to it so we can vote. And don't get your hopes up for the tanks part lol

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2016, 12:43:16 am »
I see, yall is struggling hard to not get Beta Skin removed for some reasons (especially Fares).

No one is struggling here. We're just making rather valid points about why fast skins shouldn't be removed.

Since it was you who created this topic, you can choose to add poll to it so we can vote. And don't get your hopes up for the tanks part lol

Forreal? Aight, for how many days should the poll be running?

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2016, 07:31:53 am »
How long before we "decide" that chainsaw and sniper are also OP (which they kinda are, but just making a point)? I've seen many people - newbies - who can easily kill players with fast skins, having been owned myself like that many times. Sure, it is kinda unfair, but it's not impossible to deal with beta users. So no, I don't really support this.

That's why we should remove NOS too, the president can't survive in time with these stupid VIPs.

PS. This is a sarcasam, for idiots who don't have that much level of understanding.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2016, 12:22:59 pm »
I see, yall is struggling hard to not get Beta Skin removed for some reasons (especially Fares). And again my suggestion: Lets replace them with tanks in the NSA map.
And Vip members vote for or against it.

Spectre answered for your question.

I would like to comment on your phrase "especially Fares".
See Stulens, fast skin is an important feature of being a vip, I myself use both of them which can clearly show i am fine with any of them. The reason why you care about "fast skins" too much is because you don't like using it and when somone beats you who uses fast skin you get angry and make such topics, it's pretty clear from your replies. Everything aside, there are some people who paid for "fast skins" so you can't simply demand for its removal unless you approach the owner. It also has a simple solution which i will tell you in detailed way so that you understand it. Simply don't use fast skins if you don't like, if opposite team uses it, they are free to do it lol. But in your previous replies, you mentioned that you can beat me or anyone with or without fast skins, so if you are good enough why is this topic for ?
I hope you don't get me in a wrong way but to conclude my words i'll just say, fast skins are important features of vip level and it was there since the establishment of ptp.

Since 2010.