Author Topic: Remove fast skin !!!  (Read 37480 times)

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
Re: Remove fast skin !!!
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2016, 12:28:33 pm »

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2016, 12:57:54 pm »
I see, yall is struggling hard to not get Beta Skin removed for some reasons (especially Fares). And again my suggestion: Lets replace them with tanks in the NSA map.
And Vip members vote for or against it.

Edit: Why not 3 vote options ?

Option 1: Beta Skin should stay

Option 2: Beta Skin only for civil

Option 3: Replace Beta Skin with tank

(Like i said, it's only a suggestion. Don't verbally attack me, it's not necessary)

Spectre answered for your question.

I would like to comment on your phrase "especially Fares".
See Stulens, fast skin is an important feature of being a vip, I myself use both of them which can clearly show i am fine with any of them. The reason why you care about "fast skins" too much is because you don't like using it and when somone beats you who uses fast skin you get angry and make such topics, it's pretty clear from your replies. Everything aside, there are some people who paid for "fast skins" so you can't simply demand for its removal unless you approach the owner. It also has a simple solution which i will tell you in detailed way so that you understand it. Simply don't use fast skins if you don't like, if opposite team uses it, they are free to do it lol. But in your previous replies, you mentioned that you can beat me or anyone with or without fast skins, so if you are good enough why is this topic for ?
I hope you don't get me in a wrong way but to conclude my words i'll just say, fast skins are important features of vip level and it was there since the establishment of ptp.

Fares, why are you so dugged as hell?? I didn't do this for me, it's for the fun in the server. I said it several times, real competitions on the server, that's what i want to reach. I never mentioned that i personally can't deal with it!

Offline TreePuncher

• VIP
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2016, 02:30:46 pm »
Fares, why are you so dugged as hell?? I didn't do this for me, it's for the fun in the server. I said it several times, real competitions on the server, that's what i want to reach. I never mentioned that i personally can't deal with it!
For the sake of "the fun in the server", lets also remove the sniper. 'Cause it sure is fun to think ur safe just to be killed by a sniper from 200+ distance, right?

Another normal day at Hueland.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2016, 03:25:07 pm »
I see, yall is struggling hard to not get Beta Skin removed for some reasons (especially Fares). And again my suggestion: Lets replace them with tanks in the NSA map.

(Like i said, it's only a suggestion. Don't verbally attack me, it's not necessary)

See Stulens, fast skin is an important feature of being a vip, I myself use both of them which can clearly show i am fine with any of them. The reason why you care about "fast skins" too much is because you don't like using it and when somone beats you who uses fast skin you get angry and make such topics, it's pretty clear from your replies. Everything aside, there are some people who paid for "fast skins" so you can't simply demand for its removal unless you approach the owner. It also has a simple solution which i will tell you in detailed way so that you understand it. Simply don't use fast skins if you don't like, if opposite team uses it, they are free to do it lol. But in your previous replies, you mentioned that you can beat me or anyone with or without fast skins, so if you are good enough why is this topic for ?
I hope you don't get me in a wrong way but to conclude my words i'll just say, fast skins are important features of vip level and it was there since the establishment of ptp.

Dude, from your above replies anyone can say that you are doing this for your personal issues.
Alright, if it is for the sake of fun and make it more competitive, let's remove Sniper as Tree said since you can hunt someone miles away, do you agree ? I am sure you will say No, so you have to suffer our opinions too.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46763
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2016, 05:36:15 pm »
remove fast skin blabla im use fast skin u use normal skin and u defeat me so why remove?remove chainsaw and snipe too so blablabla

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2016, 05:51:29 pm »

Dude, from your above replies anyone can say that you are doing this for your personal issues.
Alright, if it is for the sake of fun and make it more competitive, let's remove Sniper as Tree said since you can hunt someone miles away, do you agree ? I am sure you will say No, so you have to suffer our opinions too.

I'll say nothing anymore, it doesn't make sense to do a normal discussion with u.

So guys, I m about to do a new poll. I just need to know, how many days it should be running. Any admin there?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 07:17:24 pm by Stulens »

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2016, 06:12:03 pm »
Stop wasting your time

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2016, 06:17:33 pm »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Destiny

• VIP
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2016, 07:02:00 pm »
remove fast skin blabla im use fast skin u use normal skin and u defeat me so why remove?remove chainsaw and snipe too so blablabla

Hahahah Rage

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2016, 07:23:00 pm »
For the reasons I stated in my previous post, I wish fast skins were removed, but I'm realistic and I know it's highly unlikely to happen. Money is involved and it's not that easy to make changes, because some people might feel deceived or even scammed. The only way would be if all the VIPs agreed, and this topic is showing that no general agreement could be reached not even in a century. There are no reasons to make an average regular support fast skin removal, after all a huge majority never has to fight anyone using fast skins, given the generalized alliance that governs regular-regular relations. It's pointless to support fast skins removal if only you and your allies use them.

PS.: To the people saying the next step is to remove sniper and chainsaw: ???. This suggestion is about blocking 9 skins out of nearly 309. I guess you're smart enough to see it's a slight change compared to removal of 2 vips weapons out of 3 (including katana). If such a slight change is already a lost cause, you can tell what a larger and more controversial change would be. Also, exaggerating arguments to absurd is a fallacy and it's simply wrong.
PS2.: We should just let this suggestion sink into the oblivion, unless the server owner, Jonne, decides that he is willing to modify the VIP features provided that, for example, more than 50% of the VIPs agree.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Bolek

• VIP
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2016, 07:42:28 pm »
remove fast skins and replaced it by other advantage for VIPS like 50% armor at spawn or change weather, time, etc...

Offline Kathy

• VIP
  • Score: 7582
  • Why are you so obsessed with me?
    • Facebook
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2016, 06:04:55 am »
remove fast skins and replaced it by other advantage for VIPS like 50% armor at spawn or change weather, time, etc...

It will never happen lol

So guys, I m about to do a new poll.

You should make the poll on VIP Board
Don't think about getting brave, sunshine! Don't test my patience!
I think It's time we show the lads how real women party.

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2016, 06:41:22 am »
Hey nice one!

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2016, 08:54:43 am »
Yeah, or better give VIPs an arbitrary hack of the list (hh, vhh, aimbot, airbreak, ramhack), but only for 10 minutes per day!

VIPs are given too many advantages already. There is no need to add new, especially so dubious and overpowered, ones, even with removing the old ones.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2016, 09:40:14 am »

That is worst.

For now i think any change in vip features ia not needed.

Since 2010.