Author Topic: My suggestion  (Read 5517 times)

M a k a v e l i .

Re: My suggestion
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2017, 01:05:44 pm »
Civs would be the most powerful class then, no doubts about that. And if you are even VIP and able to use sniper.., my vote is no.

I think we should keep it as it is now, civs are where they belong, and it actually takes some efforts if you are interested in killing president and playing the gamemode in this class; That's what makes it even more interested imo.

We have such a stupid thing called "Minor C-Bug" now. If you do c-bug but can't do it properly you can use that shit.
Actually it's not the case. Current system allows you to use the bug 2 times before getting kicked, first time you don't get any warnings, but next time you will get one, and no matter how you use it for the third time, if it's just 1 bullet or 7 of them, you are getting kicked.
As I see it, this is the best way, there has to be some tolerance cos many players such as myself are used to certain types of bugs, and usually it takes a couple warnings before adapting.

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2017, 06:39:55 pm »
Civs would be the most powerful class then, no doubts about that. And if you are even VIP and able to use sniper.., my vote is no.

I think we should keep it as it is now, civs are where they belong, and it actually takes some efforts if you are interested in killing president and playing the gamemode in this class; That's what makes it even more interested imo.

We have such a stupid thing called "Minor C-Bug" now. If you do c-bug but can't do it properly you can use that shit.
Actually it's not the case. Current system allows you to use the bug 2 times before getting kicked, first time you don't get any warnings, but next time you will get one, and no matter how you use it for the third time, if it's just 1 bullet or 7 of them, you are getting kicked.
As I see it, this is the best way, there has to be some tolerance cos many players such as myself are used to certain types of bugs, and usually it takes a couple warnings before adapting.

Looks like you got me wrong or have no idea about what I'm talking about. There's something called 'Minor C-Bug' which lets you shoot deagle faster than you're supposed but somehow still allowed. C-Bug is forbidden because it gives you advantage over other players, just like other forbidden bugs. Altough minor C-Bug works the same way it's allowed, no idea why. In my opinion it shouldn't matter how much advantage it gives if that's the reason why bugs are forbidden.

You can see the minor c-bug at 0:35

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2017, 06:59:06 pm »

Looks like you got me wrong or have no idea about what I'm talking about. There's something called 'Minor C-Bug' which lets you shoot deagle faster than you're supposed but somehow still allowed. C-Bug is forbidden because it gives you advantage over other players, just like other forbidden bugs. Altough minor C-Bug works the same way it's allowed, no idea why. In my opinion it shouldn't matter how much advantage it gives if that's the reason why bugs are forbidden.

You can see the minor c-bug at 0:35
Oh the crouching thing, yh that's interesting. Not a big deal I'd say.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72355
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2017, 07:33:02 pm »

Do you really need to use bugs to kill someone? Newbies won't be interested to continue playing when they get killed by players using bugs.

Offline Manish

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Love me or hate me. Either way I'm on your mind.
    • GgT
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2017, 07:58:23 pm »
C-Bug would be cool in lagshot but in Skinhit situation is different. So this is not good idea.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2017, 08:57:51 pm »
We have such a stupid thing called "Minor C-Bug" now. If you do c-bug but can't do it properly you can use that shit. But if you shoot 7 bullets under 2 seconds you're rulebreaking smh... So yeah either bring C-Bug back or remove it completely.

remove it completely.

Offline Nazi

• In this game,i will be the best.
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2017, 06:02:48 am »
yes , c-bug xd
Me vs All

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2017, 07:14:55 am »
Allow 2shooting! Securities are ridiculously worthless in this server

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2017, 07:28:36 am »
Give minigun to vice LoL plz fixx

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2017, 02:36:06 pm »
As Ege said we already have something called Minor c-bug and it really effects as compare to normal shooting.  So -1.

Offline MAR.

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2017, 02:49:32 pm »
I ll say no -1

Offline Yan

• VIP
  • Score: 9620
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2017, 05:42:24 pm »
Give minigun to vice LoL plz fixx
xD lol give it plz

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2017, 05:48:00 pm »
It is a matter of convention between players. We decided to disallow c-bug, slide bug and 2-shooting, and I don't see any good reason to change it. -1.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2017, 12:33:52 am »
This was voted for a long time ago, after that we decided to not allow bugs anymore. Seeing the mostly negative comments here as well we won't reintroduce bugs here.