Author Topic: Unban Key  (Read 9702 times)

M a k a v e l i .

Re: Unban Key
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2017, 11:29:51 am »
I don't like the unban key idea, but I do like the idea of chronic offenders having to buy their VIP back. It would accomplish the same thing, while not giving the wealthier players the ability to flaunt server rules.

I would go with VIP removal too. Like, if someone get caught cheating for the second time, on top of his regular punishment, remove his VIP rank. Make this official rule and I'm sure many won't dare to cheat again. This would affect only the rulebreakes so I don't really see any bad side of it. Benefits are, players having to buy their VIPs back.

As for the original suggestion, -1.

Offline EnGin

• VIP
  • Score: 6539
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2017, 11:37:58 am »
I don't like the unban key idea, but I do like the idea of chronic offenders having to buy their VIP back. It would accomplish the same thing, while not giving the wealthier players the ability to flaunt server rules.

I would go with VIP removal too. Like, if someone get caught cheating for the second time, on top of his regular punishment, remove his VIP rank. Make this official rule and I'm sure many won't dare to cheat again. This would affect only the rulebreakes so I don't really see any bad side of it. Benefits are, players having to buy their VIPs back.

As for the original suggestion, -1.

What about Non-VIP?

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2017, 01:06:39 pm »
There was a suggestion earlier almost similar to this and this is what Jonne said,
Quote from: Jonne
We won't accept money in return for an unban. It's not because you have more money than someone else that you should get another chance. Right now, the VIP purchases are enough to cover the costs of the server, so it's not necessary to implement anything like this to generate more money
The punishments should be fair for each player. You don't get a "punishment" for your mistakes, if you are paying for an immediate unban. I know many players over here who can't afford a VIP and this is very unfair for them. -1
No need to lengthen the Topic.
Close it down Apple you got your answer

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2017, 02:40:17 pm »
-1 Magics hate this suggestion!
but tricks love this suggestion!

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2017, 02:51:40 pm »
As Jonne has said before, we don't think the player with access to money should be able to get unbanned before the player who doesn't, it's simply not a fair system. Due to this and the highly negative response from the community, it won't be added. Any other ideas that have sprouted from topic can be discussed in a new topic.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 08:04:24 pm by Quido »