Author Topic: * New grenade spawn in Los Santos *  (Read 3431 times)

Offline LeatherFace

• Score: Unknown
* New grenade spawn in Los Santos *
« on: April 17, 2016, 03:40:49 am »
Hey everyone. You know, the grenade spawn is a bit far and its boring to do all of that trip just to get some grenades.
I was wondering why we dont add another grenade spawn? That would be near armor, so when peoples get armor they actually go and grab some grenades too. And it adds the fun also.
The location would be here, I already tried it, how does this look?

Jonne, PM me if this gets approved ill just send you the codes. Thank you.

Offline Great_Khali

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: * New grenade spawn in Los Santos *
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 12:16:39 pm »
Personally i like grenade spawn to be in an isolated place , placing it near armour is bad idea .

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 03:58:04 am »
Personally i like grenade spawn to be in an isolated place , placing it near armour is bad idea .
Me too- if it's an easy trip to get them, then everyone will have grenades (not fun).

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 04:06:09 am »
Me too- if it's an easy trip to get them, then everyone will have grenades (not fun).
I agree but, on the other hand it's really annoying when map changes and we end up there in grenade spawn with like 40 grenades that are gone now..

It happens pretty often to me  ::)

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 04:10:24 am »
I agree but, on the other hand it's really annoying when map changes and we end up there in grenade spawn with like 40 grenades that are gone now..

I think the fix for that would be to make the grenade spawn give 10 grenades instead of 8, then it won't be as much of a waste of time (20% faster in your 40 grenade case). I've never understood why it's 8 when most people stick around to get more anyway. The respawn time for the grenades could also be shortened.

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 04:14:20 am »

I think the fix for that would be to make the grenade spawn give 10 grenades instead of 8, then it won't be as much of a waste of time (20% faster in your 40 grenade case). I've never understood why it's 8 when most people stick around to get more anyway. The respawn time for the grenades could also be shortened.

Well, back in past when we had nearly 100 players online, maps would last for some looong time I remember! Back then it was worth waiting to gain such an advantage over players, and I wouldn't mind cos it's 8 only, not at all.

But today, well, I agree. 10 sounds much better, saves some time tho

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 01:16:58 pm »
I can make it give 2 more nades per pickup, but I don't really think that will make much of a difference. I think 8 is enough per pickup. The respawn time I can't really change without a workaround though. There's a couple of 'types' of pickups, which define the respawn time (For example, the difference between a health pickup in LS and the one in FC/WV). But, I don't really think the grenade spawn needs much change. If you want a lot of nades, you'll just have to stick around a bit longer.