Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 4666 times)

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
Suggestions
« on: November 11, 2016, 07:03:29 pm »
Hi id like to give some suggestions the advantage of the teams,

1. S.W.A.T team should have combat shotgun since they are swat and they dont even have an m4 (tec is a good weapon but its not that good)

2. Remember the rifle that was in /holiday ? it could be added back because the vips got a big advantage for long range and we can only hide.

3. idk about his one but there are alot of nrgs, there should be half of those nrgs or change them as fcr-900 its fast too but less speed

These are my suggestions for now on

Were these suggestions good? comment urself
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46597
  • ◢ ◤
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 07:35:01 pm »
 Why not ? Just shotgun and Tec-9 it's bad :/
Vips can use /rifle but they use rarely

Offline Alcor

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 08:07:51 pm »
i like the SWAT team suggestion, giving them a combat shotgun will not only make players pick the class more often but also have them counter the terrorist class which is pretty overpowered when attempting to kill the president.

+1 to the other suggestions too.

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 08:36:08 pm »
I've been thinking for some suggestions that makes swat team more interesting but replacing pumpgun with combat would make swat so strong even more than terros (Deagle + Combat + Tec9 > Combat + Tec9 + AK as AK isn't as accurate as M4). So if combat will be added I'd also suggest to replace deagle with colts or a silenced.

Rifles should be added to /holiday command +1 to that

I don't think some NRG should be removed

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 11:02:49 pm »
Swat team is so pathetic, just remove it

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 12:46:09 am »
I have the similar suggestion to improve the SWAT team so it's a +1 and to your other suggestions

Offline Revenger

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2016, 01:33:48 am »

1. S.W.A.T team should have combat shotgun since they are swat and they dont even have an m4 (tec is a good weapon but its not that good)
+1 for me I like that idea

Offline Manish

• VIP
  • Love me or hate me. Either way I'm on your mind.
    • GgT
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2016, 05:32:48 am »

I don't think it is really needed because both Attackers and Defenders teams are well balanced. Defenders are divided into 3 categories already i.e; Security , Police and SWAT in which Security and Police class has strong weapons set already while Terrorist  class do not divided into Sub categories so their weapon set is required to be strong enough to balanced with Defenders team. However SWAT have Deagle - Pump shotgun and Tec-9 which is still not too weak if you know how to use it , set has both Running weapons and Walkies.

Offline Santa Claus is coming to town

• VIP
  • Professional tea drinker & shit stirrer
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2016, 11:11:34 pm »
i like the SWAT team suggestion, giving them a combat shotgun will not only make players pick the class more often but also have them counter the terrorist class which is pretty overpowered when attempting to kill the president.

+1 to the other suggestions too.

SWAT needs better weapons, combat shotgun and UZIs (but no M4) sounds fair enough.

4 terrorists on 2 NRGs with combat shotguns and nothing will stop them from getting the president.

+1
Thanks Obama.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2016, 05:24:31 pm »
I agree that SWAT class must be reworked, +1. Though, as I said, maybe not the way you stated:
As for SWATs, they definitely need to be reworked (or removed). I like the idea of giving them two-handed weapons only like M4, MP5, Desert eagle, that can be attractive.

2. Remember the rifle that was in /holiday ? it could be added back because the vips got a big advantage for long range and we can only hide.
+1, like it was on the old server for a few months.

3. idk about his one but there are alot of nrgs, there should be half of those nrgs or change them as fcr-900 its fast too but less speed
-1. Instead, I'd suggest adding more NRGs, at least in LS. As I can't recall any place but the terrorist spawn there where you can get one from. It is especially annoying for presidents who choose NRG roaming strategy.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2016, 06:58:11 pm »
As said here, SWAT class might be reworked in the future, but not any time soon. The rifle has been readded in /holiday now. For the last suggestion, we won't replace the NRGs, but we will look to add more NRGs in some places.