Poll

Do you want to get the saw skin hit back??

Yes.
23 (47.9%)
No.
22 (45.8%)
Fuck it idc.
3 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Voting closed: June 13, 2019, 01:51:08 am

Author Topic: Get the saw skin hit back  (Read 14583 times)

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
Re: Get the saw skin hit back
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2019, 02:26:08 am »

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2019, 07:07:14 am »
First of all that lagger depiction is baffling, lagging,low fps, high ping, etc are not a choice. We have a 999 ping limit here, there's a broader acceptance.

Also FPS and Resolution can still be 'abused' in this system.

I was a 250+ Pinger Low FPS dude myself. It's mutually bad in gameplay. Yeah force lag is bad but it's punishable so why band the entire herd for it? Low pingers have other advantages, my general gameplay improved with lower ping both on skinhit and lagcomp.

Lags are normal in gaming, I find it very biased that you think something like lagging is shouldn't exist while hitting someone's hitbox on your screen while he/she is actually 5 feet away to be 'skilled'.

Honestly I should've recorded the skinhit instances during Plan B to easily prove my point how ridiculous it will be ingame.

I will use footage from other server as a alternative instead. I am not pro and the video was rushed, so the production is pretty bad.

Ridiculousness of Skin-hit Chainsaw

It's stupid in application to PTP gameplay. It would make things way worse for the receiving side,especially president. Honestly, it's like people got spoiled and want ez deaths. PTP>Duels. If you don't have the patience just use the skinhit guns.

President's won't get time to react at all, Chainsaw vs Uzi/Tecs will be inversed and they will be useless in general combat range if there is 1 good hit.

Problems of Lagcomp but why I am okay with it in PTP, than skinhit.

Although like I said, my only problem is the defense. Skinhit chainsaw is balanced for everyone attacking wise.

A nerfed chainsaw in damage and rangecheck is the only thing I am gonna take over the current chainsaw system.

Skinhit does allow less physical stun time and stickings compared to lagcomp ones. We can adjust the damage to very low (freeze damage will still major inflict anyways) so that the receiving side at-least has a chance to do something.

But that's controversial topic in itself, Yes poll doesn't guarantee that. I would rather prefer the current system until an improved system comes.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 07:21:06 am by Lohit_The_Noob[Ce4] »
%

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2019, 05:41:30 pm »
For me it is easy to kill whoever against me because I know how to and I already proved it in my videos
Good to know.

it doesn't make any difference because if he is lagging, he will keep TPing in your screen and how will you chainsaw his skin if he keeps teleporting all the time
If he lags that doesn't mean he is teleporting, a lot of people are lagging but they are not teleporting, it just a few percentage of people we are teleporting, you are one of them, also, if he is teleporting you will still be able to damage him, if you could follow his skin. But, in the lag saw hit, you won't be able to damage him even if you kept following his skin.

It is worse because suddenly you will find yourself dead due to his lag. So your point has no value here.
No, because chainsaw was kinda fixed at the last few days before it was updated to the saw lag hit, at first it used to damage from long distance. But, after that, it was updated it wasn't killing from long distance anymore, and trust me, if you are lagging hard or teleporting you won't be able to kill anyone with saw at the saw skin hit, it would be very hard to kill someone with saw, and you yourself (a teleporting guy) admitted that. If the saw skin hit is applied back you won't be able to kill anyone easily, because you will keep sawing and no one will get damage, and on the other hand, you are the one who will die because of your lags, and this the main reason you are trying hardly to let the saw lag hit stays.

Low FPS abusing is something normal, people limit their fps when it is a chainsaw vs chainsaw fight to get the advantage of slow damage, no one will abuse it in normal fights lol
You are sure that no one will abuse it in the normal fights???

Mate, I'am telling you, one of the reasons I have posted this topic is because people were abusing fps in my saw to avoid getting killed.

but if someone has low fps, then I think it will be the same with skin hit as well because it is something related to samp not just PTP
You are creating lies and you are believing them???

If someone has low fps, you will have no chance to kill him at the saw lag hit. Yesterday, I was trying to kill a president, 2 securities came up trying to kill me, Ege and other security, they died by saw as they both got a normal fps, a player who got low fps came after them, I tired hard to saw him and it was impossible to kill him.

If someone tried to abuse fps at the saw skin hit case, he won't gain any advantage over the other, not just this, the other one might kill him because the other one will be faster than him and he will get a faster damaging than him, because it all about speed in this case. What you are saying is totally bullshit.

Also if the person is lagging then you don't have to use chainsaw against him lol, use other weapons, you are not forced to use chainsaw only, what a dumb point was that?
You are trying to support the saw lag hit staying by saying that the saw is useless at sometimes, and I have to use another weapons against laggers because I won't be able to kill them but this is not a problem as I'am not forced to use chainsaw only, Epic.

Let me tell you something, so I am lagging all the time, that doesn't mean I have advantage or anything because what ever he sees in his screen, I see the same as well. The way how I teleport is the same in both screens so basically there is no advantage unless the person forces lag because that case will be different.
This is pure bullshit, if you are lagging then that doesn't mean you have an advantage over anyone???

Mate, you are saying something that you don't even know what is it. I was saw dueling someone who is teleporting and he was exactly near the wall of the dueling area when I was in the middle of the dueling area, he was near the wall and suddenly he killed me by the saw, I didn't even see him near me all of the dueling time, but in his screen he was damaging me, he was abusing his lags against me, just like you do.

Son, no one will agree with you on this bullshit, laggers got epic advantage over the others in saw.
Also, you are trying to say we should learn how to fight a lagger, and this is totally retarded because lag is something that shouldn't be existed in a fair game play.

what if player TPs behind player B all of a sudden ? Then the same logic is applied here as well, player B dies from distance because player B TPed behind him. So, in terms of lag they both are same.
I already said, this shit was fixed lately in the last few days before the saw skin hit was removed, so people who were teleporting weren't be able to kill players from a long distance like they used to do before. But, in fact, they are ones who kept sawing without giving any damage to the others, and they are the ones who had the more chance to be killed. I tried it, I was lagging and I was getting killed several times(raped), I wasn't been able to kill anyone when everyone was being able to kill me, and I didn't even see how I was dying. So, yes, it is would be really harsh on the laggers, but we want to prevent players from trying to force lag or abuse fps as much as possible, on the other hand, we want everyone lagging to try fixing his lags but not getting everyone who is not lagging trying to force lag or abuse fps so he can survive against the saw.

I understand well that you won't so happy if the saw skin hit is applied back, because you are one of the laggers. But, this is the right thing and you should deal with it. We won't ruin the game and let something stays unfixed so we can make it suitable for all the laggers and low fps players.   

Normal chainsaw damage:
What is needed here? Tactic, idea how to use chainsaw.

Yes, the tactic of fighting the laggers with saw. And even if you knew how, laggers will still have advantage over you, and they will still be able to kill you when you will have nearly 0% chances to kill them and it doesn't matter how skilled you are in saw.

Son, no one in ptp can use the saw lag hit better than me, maybe no one is samp, whole server knows it, I can get people from a distance that you would laugh on your fucking ass off if you knew how I can get them. Whole server made a party when they knew it was removed because I won't be able to use it against them anymore. And I'am saying that there is some laggers who I have never ever been able to kill them. I remember I tired to saw that guy "Fishsheep" I tried to kill him with the saw for a couple of times but I failed really hard, it is just impossible to kill him because he was and still playing on a low fps.   

You should know how to trap a player lol. But as far as I see, you suck at that because you keep chainsawing the player's skin at any case which you think is hard to kill but the fact is that you don't know how to use it and so you want to apply the chainsaw skin hit based on your personal favor which brings no interest in the server.
I won't reply on this shit. I mean okay, I suck.

Points to focus:
- Skin hit brings stupid bugs
- Lag abuse is the same in both cases but it makes it worse with skin hit.
- FPS abuse is not a point to see because it is allowed.
- Stupid bugs??!!!$$$$%% what the fuck did I get from the word "stupid".
- It is not, I already explained, read up^^.
- How retarded is your reply, you are losing the discussion that you are bringing something that it is related
  to something else(being allowed or not) as you got nothing to say to support your point.

First of all that lagger depiction is baffling, lagging,low fps, high ping, etc are not a choice. We have a 999 ping limit here, there's a broader acceptance.
Mate, you don't know what you are saying, you are talking like if someone got 350+ he won't be lagging.

By your logic, if we got 5 players with pings 350, 450, 550, 650, 750 all of them won't be lagging, you know why ???? Because it is just like how you said, lagging,low fps, high ping, etc are not a choice. We have a 999 ping limit here, there's a broader acceptance, lmfao.

Also FPS and Resolution can still be 'abused' in this system.
Yes, fps can't not be abused in this system, I posted a video of someone using 20 fps and he had 0% chances to be killed. But, wait, fps and resolution can't be abused in this system, nothing is called fps abusing, you are right.

Lags are normal in gaming
Yes, and not lagging isn't normal. so I like keeping the lag issue which is normal rather than fixing it.

Son, if lag is something normal in games then it is not because it is meant to be like that. Game creators never wanted lag issue to be existed as they wanted it to be fair for everyone. So they always wanted to fix the lag issue. If they failed to prevent the lag issue from happening then it is something that went out of their hands. And here we can avoid this issue, but I see that some players want the lag issue not to be fixed just to give them an advantage over the others.

Honestly I should've recorded the skinhit instances during Plan B to easily prove my point how ridiculous it will be ingame.

I will use footage from other server as a alternative instead. I am not pro and the video was rushed, so the production is pretty bad.

Ridiculousness of Skin-hit Chainsaw

You are dying because you are lagging or because you are playing on a very low fps. And this is what we want exactly to prevent everyone from abusing lag or fps just to gain an advantage over the others.

Mate, your game is hanging so fix it, it is not our issue so we can let something stays unfixed so someone with a hanging game doesn't get killed

« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 06:01:19 pm by AhMeD »

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2019, 08:09:33 pm »
For this lag skin hit issue I need to play with FPS limit 30 , For god sake I wanted to play my favourite fuckin game with as much as FPS I want and because of this Chainsaw is so OP for Laggers aka Low FPS users that they were killing me , I still know that death board of me Vs Safi everykill for SaFi because while shooting him he can saw me and I get full dmg like you do in old skin hit[Lag hit] update , for that I need to play on 30 FPS and I can kill or dmg players with saw mostly..... After this Update nemesis Everytime Tping in duels when I decided to saw duel nemesis was standing and not even afk I was sawing him and Boom he didn't get dmg but when I turn FPS to 30 I just saw a distance away from him and he getting dmg :V
And Don't you dare to Think I am saying because I have new CPU Lohit. I can kill anyone with 30 FPS with that Skin hit by saw and also Cobby , Sick can also kill people with saw they are the biggest Laggers and also playing on low resolution than you Fares and Lohit they know the difference between lag and skin hit of saw and No one mean 70% of the Samp community even know about so called Tactics Fares....

Jonne add it if you want so called "Fair" Gameplay for your server!!!!!!

Regards
[DsE]Sakura

[PLEASE DONT GET OFFENDED BY THESE MESSAGE IT WASNT WRITTEN BY HATERATE OR SOMETHING I JUST WANT FAIR GAMEPLAY BACK I DONT WANT TO PLAY IN 30FPS BY FORCE]
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 08:25:47 pm by Alaster Namikaze »

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2019, 06:43:12 am »
Mate, you don't know what you are saying, you are talking like if someone got 350+ he won't be lagging.

By your logic, if we got 5 players with pings 350, 450, 550, 650, 750 all of them won't be lagging, you know why ???? Because it is just like how you said, lagging,low fps, high ping, etc are not a choice. We have a 999 ping limit here, there's a broader acceptance, lmfao.

I was acknowledging that they ARE lagging, they just can't magically fix their lags and ping. They make a good portion of the playerbase. This skinhit update will ruin it for them.

If we were so superconcerned about more stable and less laggy playerbase we won't have a 999 ping limit.

Yeah, lag isn't always dependant on ping, but in general I found more laggers from higher pings.

Yes, and not lagging isn't normal. so I like keeping the lag issue which is normal rather than fixing it.

Son, if lag is something normal in games then it is not because it is meant to be like that. Game creators never wanted lag issue to be existed as they wanted it to be fair for everyone. So they always wanted to fix the lag issue. If they failed to prevent the lag issue from happening then it is something that went out of their hands. And here we can avoid this issue, but I see that some players want the lag issue not to be fixed just to give them an advantage over the others.

But this is a fanmade mod. Rockstar Games don't give a shit about SAMP. This a Singleplayer game, meant to be played with Frame Limiter on and at 25-30 FPS. It has bugs because the multiplayer is fanmade and isn't open source like MTA.

The 'Fix' you say comes with the problems of it's own. It's a makeshift solution that has it's benefits but would just suck in actual application in PTP. Civilians Saw unable to kill people with Saw is a lesser problem than Uzi-Tec9 being useless in usual combat range because they will get magically saw'd and killed from 5 feet.

You are pretending like laggers are the same as normal players with some epic advantage. It goes both ways. Laggers generally have a shit experience overall. Unless one force lags, changing FPS in actual PTP is suicidal because it comes with more problems. Then add this to it. You yourself say it

If the saw skin hit is applied back you [lagger] won't be able to kill anyone easily, because you will keep sawing and no one will get damage, and on the other hand, you are the one who will die because of your lags, and this the main reason you are trying hardly to let the saw lag hit stays.

Most of the problems you face come from /duels. They don't happen much in normal PTP. Rather entire situation will be reversed for the worse.

You are dying because you are lagging or because you are playing on a very low fps. And this is what we want exactly to prevent everyone from abusing lag or fps just to gain an advantage over the others.

Mate, your game is hanging so fix it, it is not our issue so we can let something stays unfixed so someone with a hanging game doesn't get killed. 

Oh I knew someone would say that. Unfortunately NO.

The 'recording' is at 29.97 FPS, Ingame framerate and resolution differs because I wanted to see the problem still happening at different situations. And my ping spike varies.

0:00-0:17 : 25-30 FPS 1920x1080, Ping = Less Stable, annoying stutter, frame drops,etc.

0:17-0:43 : 35-40 FPS 1600x900, Ping = Stable, average to minor stutter,lags,frame drops,etc.

0:43-1:33 : 48 FPS+ 1920x1080, Ping = More stable, no minor frame drops,or lags.

except the first parts which was to show how fucked up it would be for the higher pingers, all of the rest are at the usual SAMP Framerate range. Unless you want 120 FPS gameplay to be considered average.

What's with this fixing? I can't 'fix' it by magically clapping my hands together. I can worsen it by switching to inferior mobile data and run 10 applications on the background yes. But the majority of the laggers can't fix it.

No, because chainsaw was kinda fixed at the last few days before it was updated to the saw lag hit, at first it used to damage from long distance. But, after that, it was updated it wasn't killing from long distance anymore,

Last few days? I don't recall it being fixed before lagcomp. Civilian whores still managed to saw and eat my health from 10 steps behind during my times as president. And I played AFTER Jonne put the sanity check to prevent kills from more retarded ranges like 80+ distance.

That wasn't the problem, that fell into ridiculous bugs. I mean the average Uzi fight distances where people are eating away your health and you can't do shit. The lagcomp still allowed that for every user.

That would be something like grenade being ok in a fistfight because they took away the nukes.

As for your other points, I read them. I agree in a general sense. Still disagree because of the reasons stated above.

*I do acknowledge the positives of Skinhit chainsaw and the frustation of lagcomp and laggers. Looks like a chunk of low pinger playerbase also left due to saw being available for all and not being able to hit back. Yeah it would be make fair for them but like I said it goes both ways.

Just nerf the damage for chainsaw if skinhit is gonna be used.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 10:26:03 am by Lohit_The_Noob[Ce4] »
%

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 44717
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2019, 09:51:11 pm »
bullshits -1 ahmed son NO  :D ???

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 119472
  • Menace 2 Society
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2019, 01:00:21 am »
-1 rage black

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2019, 03:57:48 pm »
LoL just Bring skin hit back @Jonne

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2019, 04:59:26 pm »
Reopen ze polls
%

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2019, 06:16:32 pm »
Today, there were 3 players with 300+ ping who had no chance to be killed with saw, so I hope the saw damaging system gets fixed.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2019, 04:52:06 pm »
Lag will always have an effect on the game. With the new damage system, it just replaced the effect from the attacker to the defender. In the normal damage system, lag will be a disadvantage to the attacker, as it's hard to find the exact position of the defender and deal damage to him (as it's the damage the defender takes that counts). In the new system, lag will be a disadvantage to the defender, as he doesn't know the exact position of the attacker (here it's the damage the attacker deals that counts), thus making it hard to avoid any damage (and the damage will seemingly come out of nowhere). So, there isn't a system that's more 'fair' than another.

That being said, we'll keep the system like it is now. First of all, it's the system that people are more used to, so everyone knows how to deal damage and new players don't have to learn anything. Secondly, I noticed people get more frustrated getting killed out of nowhere, taking damage by something they don't see, than not being able to deal damage themselves. So, all things considered, I think it's better to keep this system.

PS: If you're going to include a poll, make it with proper options first, so you don't have to remove half the options later and remove the votes with it as well. And please leave it open until the topic closes, so everyone has the chance to vote on it. Also, I don't think a poll means much if you have to force your clanmates to vote on the option you like in order to swing the vote in your favour at the last minute...