Poll

So,here are a few suggestions that could work,I suppose,you vote and explain why (not).

Add "Sky crane" helicopters to police spawns
Give president and vice-president the same color of marker (white?)
Add pedestrians in the game
Include more interiors
Open restaurant interiors and enable replenishing health by eating there
ADD ALL
ADD NONE

Author Topic: Suggestions #6 by Srex_Zangetsu  (Read 2912 times)

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
Suggestions #6 by Srex_Zangetsu
« on: June 25, 2019, 05:36:20 pm »
Explanations:
Sky crane could carry the president's car where necessary,and it spawning on police spawn shouldn't be really an advantage to the protecting side.

Giving the same color of markers to them would solve two problems.First,people wouldn't always rush at the president if they don't know which one it is.Two,the vice-president stops being an invisible killer.

I think that adding pedestrians as they are in the actual game would be interesting.They could make a fuss for your or your opponents' team,and the chasing game through the actual traffic could potentially be more dynamic and fun.

The interiors idea is interesting,there should be more of them,maybe on all maps.Not just to hie from hydras,but to actually play the game as we should.

This suggestion is connected to the previous one,we could use those interiors to fight and replenish health.
Let's roll

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
Re: Suggestions #6 by Srex_Zangetsu
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 06:15:08 pm »
1. Sounds cool but sync problems will ruin it. Idk if jonne can even script it. Neutral'ish -

and you are talking about literally towing away someone's car and flying over land obstructions. Hell its cool but major advantage, it should be limited with an equal oppurtunity for terror.

2. They have the same color of name tags, it would just confuse others here because Vice President slot is always free. I agree on not liking invisible killer, just take sniper and hydra from them and put them below level field. -1

3.Traffic is actually pretty annoying, I had a similar suggestion in mind related to boats but this is too broad. Not to mention pedestrians need to be simple or rip server, you would need to make them literal gods or brain dead punching bags. I dont recall any server having peds as smart and depth as singleplayer ones.

As a better alternative maybe put peds somewhere static and unreachable but viewable. -1 for raw suggestion

4. +1 but they are in testing rn. Interiors are cool, but I hate not being able to sprint in there. Is it fixable?

Another problem, make interiors only enter-able if President enters it, I dont want GM classes going and staying forever and wasting slots in interiors except from PTP'ing. Or some sort of limiter atleast.

5. Yeah but should be very limited and substantial (10-20 points). If you eat from one food joint you can't eat from the same one in another 5 minutes. (There are 4+ food joints in Cities)

And food poisoning should be a thing, after repeated attempts like 3rd attempt (whoring) in the same joint one will get food poisoning and lose 5-10 health.

SA food joints are fookin garbage. But in case its too hard to script just put some health pickups inside certain buildings that boost health minorly.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 06:21:43 pm by Lohit_The_Noob [Ce4] »
%

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 11:48:28 pm »
Neither one of the suggestion is necessary I believe.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 06:35:33 am »
Sky crane could carry the president's car where necessary,and it spawning on police spawn shouldn't be really an advantage to the protecting side.
and you are talking about literally towing away someone's car and flying over land obstructions. Hell its cool but major advantage, it should be limited with an equal oppurtunity for terror.

I could imagine , a sultan with terros chasing presi getting lifted up by skycrane and then dropped in water .
Really unique suggestion .. i like this one . We can give it a try ..seems fun xD
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 06:37:44 am by Bully »

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 06:40:17 pm »
Thanks for the support,Bully.
Faroos,why tf do all suggestions have to be necessary?Why is the admins' stance on innovations similar to yours?Won't we all get bored if there are no new things occasionally...?

Yes,I think some of these things can make the game more fun.And we don't have to see them as necessary,they're just additional details to an outdated game.Nothing new is being brought in.
As for the other comments:
I think it would be more rational an more interesting to have terrorists chase two targets instead.It is kind of irritating when you know that others know that you are the actual president.But if it goes by my suggestion,it would be identical to the mission "Lure",where you serve as a decoy,and the game would be more like hide'n'seek,which I think is also interesting,not just who blasts who faster...
And,I'll comment on the food poisoning thing.I agree,it should be included.Hp refreshing should not be infinite in such restaurants,of course.
Let's roll

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 08:01:37 pm »
Thanks for the support,Bully.
Faroos,why tf do all suggestions have to be necessary?Why is the admins' stance on innovations similar to yours?Won't we all get bored if there are no new things occasionally...?

Yes,I think some of these things can make the game more fun.And we don't have to see them as necessary,they're just additional details to an outdated game.Nothing new is being brought in.
As for the other comments:
I think it would be more rational an more interesting to have terrorists chase two targets instead.It is kind of irritating when you know that others know that you are the actual president.But if it goes by my suggestion,it would be identical to the mission "Lure",where you serve as a decoy,and the game would be more like hide'n'seek,which I think is also interesting,not just who blasts who faster...
And,I'll comment on the food poisoning thing.I agree,it should be included.Hp refreshing should not be infinite in such restaurants,of course.

I didn't go against your suggestion and as you can see, I didn't vote either. I just said that neither of your suggestion is necessary meaning there are far more important updates that need to implemented rather than applying small and fun updates. There are some bugs that need to be fixed as soon as possible because it is priority.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2019, 03:44:49 pm »
  • Add "Sky crane" helicopters to police spawns
We're not going to add this. I don't think this will add anything to the gamemode, and it would take a lot of effort to implement it (if it's even possible).

• Give president and vice-president the same color of marker (white?)
We're not going to change the colour of the president marker.

• Add pedestrians in the game
This isn't really possible, NPCs ask a lot of resources, I don't think that's worth it for just pedestrians.

• Include more interiors
We have added some more interiors now (in LS and RC), we'll look to add more in the future.

• Open restaurant interiors and enable replenishing health by eating there
The restaurant interiors are too small to open them (it would be too easy to protect someone in there), and we don't really have the resources to recreate the original (singleplayer) eating menu.