Author Topic: Two terrorists in a bike are too powerful if the passenger has a combat shotgun  (Read 5864 times)

Offline Tuco

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Hi.

In another topic we are talking about civilian-vips being so powerful with a sniper and a jetpack. Well, I think that another good way to equilibrate the game would be to DELETE or DISABLE combat shotguns while on the bike passenger seat.

Also, this suggestion would allow cops to be able to kill terrorists while on a bike, now they are in clear disadvantage.
Moreover, the president could survive longer as the terrorist would have to do more than just run with their bikes behind him and shoot until he dies (in a matter of seconds).

Thanks for taking into consideration this suggestion.

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
+1  8)
Thug life tuco .
Iven 8 secs cant handle 2 terrors in a bike with combat shootgun. Make it fair for the president.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
Sorry but I completely disagree with this suggestion on the basis of following reasons,

• securities got Sawns
• cops/secs have M4 which on crouching gives a huge advantage in terms of accuracy.
• ability  to aim at high range.
• number of secs and cops will mostly be more than that of terrorists.

So as far as i see, cops/secs are more powerful than terrorists. -1.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:28:19 pm by Faro0s »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
I already suggested this in the old PTP, but it was really controversial.

+1 anyways.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
To be honest, i feel annoying when i get attacked by a guy who has combat shotgun as passenger but it is part of the gamemode, there is a good solution for this but it will happen only when we play the gamemode. So, if a car consist of 3 passengers and a driver will be obviously very dangerous but on the other hand if the cops shoot them from a far distance they can be taken down easily. This process can happen when we play the gm properly. But no one can force anyone for that so.. yeah i give -1 to this suggestion.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
Nah

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
I see what you did there Tuco, at least I hope... Otherwise I don't want to believe that this is suggested for real lol

Offline Tounsix

• VIP

M a k a v e l i .

rofl

Offline TreePuncher

• VIP
Sorry, what?
Nope

Another normal day at Hueland.

Offline Luca_Brasi

• VIP
  • Miss me yet?
Did Mia / Altus convince you to make this topic?

Huge -1, wtf? Might as well take sawns from security as well. I agree with you on the cops vs terrorist thing but once a bike's tire is popped, it's basically useless. And the terrorists NEED a bit of extra oomph if they're gonna stand a chance against 5 securities shooting at the bike from one car + all those cops trying to hunt them down + the sniper jetpacking nading civilians. I really hope this is a troll topic lol
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 01:23:22 am by Luca_Brasi »

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
I like the combat shotgun, though it is overpowered at close range, its weakness at long range makes it somewhat fair. If you're going to talk about people on bikes being too powerful, what you really need to talk about are the people who ride on things with snipers and rifles. Anyone can usually take some combat damage, but losing tires from ridiculous distances gets impossible to deal with, given enough VIP terrorists.

...the terrorists NEED a bit of extra oomph if they're gonna stand a chance against 5 securities shooting at the bike from one car + all those cops trying to hunt them down + the sniper jetpacking nading civilians.

I think if anything needs to be changed, the President needs to be able to drive things that allow him to avoid the combat shotgun DBers. In LS, for example, there are basically no cars in the vicinity of the President spawn that are fast enough to stay away from the combat shotguns. The good and fast cars aren't spread out; instead they're all in the terrorist spawn and the civilian spawn. Practically all the maps have this problem, except for FC, SF and LV. Flying presidents can also avoid the combat DBers without making things unfair... *cough*
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 07:30:34 am by YoMama »

Offline Alcor

• VIP
i have a good solution guys, make combat shotgun for vips only.

+1 please

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe

Huge -1, wtf? Might as well take sawns from security as well. I agree with you on the cops vs terrorist thing but once a bike's tire is popped, it's basically useless. And the terrorists NEED a bit of extra oomph if they're gonna stand a chance against 5 securities shooting at the bike from one car + all those cops trying to hunt them down + the sniper jetpacking nading civilians. I really hope this is a troll topic lol
exactly what i meant to write.

Offline manitupuma

• VIP
Tuco sry no -1