Author Topic: Two terrorists in a bike are too powerful if the passenger has a combat shotgun  (Read 5863 times)

Offline SwirlyMan

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • "I cannot be good. I must be perfection."
Nuuu pls -1.  ;D

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
In my oppinion that problem is much more complicated. It is not just about cobat shotgun while driving a bike. All classes should be equipped in the same weapon set so it would be more equal. Furthermore, disproportion is also made by different skins which are being used by VIPs and non-VIPs, so the best way to make it right is to remove the possibility of skin changing for player who have donated and allow to use only one skin for everyone. I think that we can also make some changes with cars - some of them are faster than the others - so I propose spawning only one type of car. Of course /nos, /wheel and /cc commands should also be dissabled for VIPs or enabled for everyone. Implementing that sugestion would guarantee everyone to have the same chances while playing.

Equality first.

Offline Kooly™

• Score: 1687
  • (ᵔᴥᵔ)

<PBBot3>: [Terrorist ID: 21] Miss.Khalid.Captain: can anyone tell me the sex commands

Offline Night_DewiL

• VIP
i have a good solution guys, make combat shotgun for vips only.

+1 please

Lol
One of the best dueler in PTP's history.
2009-2021

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
Teams are balanced with current weapons and we used to play like this for 10 years in PTP. It's okey as now, no need to be changed. -1

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Alcor

• VIP
Teams are balanced with current weapons and we used to play like this for 10 years in PTP. It's okey as now, no need to be changed. -1

Technically the combat shotgun as a passenger has been around for 2 years after the 0.3 update which i would say changed things a bit.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
Technically the combat shotgun as a passenger has been around for 2 years after the 0.3 update which i would say changed things a bit.
Yeah that's right but still the point is same; we used to play 2 years with combat shotgun as a passenger.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline ANTIGANG

• VIP
  • You will never understand FREEDOM.Until you CAGED
Ofc no -1

Offline indincive

this is really a bad idea.a combat shotgun is okay. deagle is too OP so see the differnce and instead why not put replace ak47 with m4 so its fair

Offline Hero

• VIP
  • Score: 73871
  • Leadership is an action,not a position.
-1 bad suggestion

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
Yeah that's right but still the point is same; we used to play 2 years with combat shotgun as a passenger.
I think it was lagcomp that really made it into a problem, along with sniper rifles.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
I remember that my PTP forum activity started from the similar topic. That time I was quite sure that everything is allright. Since then I talked with some people about combat shotgun driveby, and I am not that sure anymore...

I can understand the concerns. But, as for me, if we take into account all of the teams options, the gameplay would be more or less even for each team. Skittles is right: we can guarantee that the gameplay is fair only by granting absolutely equal opportunities to absolutely everyone. But we can also balance the game by making sure that each option and strategy has both pros and contras, strong and weak spots. If two terrorists abusing combat shotgun driveby meet at least two cops onfoot, the cops would have a lot of options to counter and fight this combo.

Besides, if it gets disabled, the terrorist class would be too weak. AK47 is way worse than M4, same goes for TEC9 and Uzi. And if you take into consideration that our regulars love to form strong and numerous cop armies... The balance must be changed cardinally then. I don't think we need this because the current one is more or less fair, so -1.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.