Author Topic: Map suggestion.  (Read 2731 times)

Offline [RD]Monster

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Map suggestion.
« on: December 07, 2016, 08:03:43 am »
i suggest to add 2 maps in the poll of maps in the style of NSA. but with  LS and SF. with SF it would be flint county. and with LS Red County . so it would be SF + FC and LS + RC. just like in NSA it is LV + WV

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
Re: Map suggestion.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 09:41:39 am »
-1 Those maps would be extremely big, especially SF + FC as Flint County is a huge map itself

Offline [RD]Monster

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 09:53:10 am »
Then how about Half City half Countryside. since most of the times we play Some variant or another of LV / WV

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 03:11:57 pm »
Once I liked the idea of adding NSA analogs like SF + FC and LC + RC, but I am not a fan of it for now. As Ege correctly stated, FC and RC are immense even without any additions; you spend a lot of time there on driving from one point to another, you've got lesser tactical options due to waste open spaces. Besides, hydras are extremely dangerous in NSA if used correctly, maybe it would be better in potential "Southwest San Andreas" and "Southeast San Andreas" due to sequoias, but, honestly, I don't want to check this on my own experience. Sometimes you need to wait hours for any city map.

So, -1 with the current balance. I think that it would be possible if the balance is cardinally changed on such maps, but I don't know how. Maybe by adding seasparrows and jetpacks for everyone?.. And, of course, the distribution of maps appearance must be uneven in that case, more favourable to the city maps.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 07:30:53 pm »
I don't see a problem with FC + SF, or LS + RC. Have you actually looked at the sizes? Looking at the map, it looks like they would actually be smaller than NSA. Hydras are enough to keep them balanced- seasparrows are extremely overpowered against cars and people on foot. They could be put in as a trial though; the hydras and NRGs might balance them out. I would only support jetpacks if the sniper/jetpack combo were eliminated.

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
  • Score: 1564
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 08:07:19 pm »
-1 We don't need any more maps, the current maps are completely fine.

RD og, Ex Admin. Been playing PTP since 2011 (Tenshi's PTP, not Jonne's)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 08:27:40 pm »
No,  on the basis of following reasons:

• Huge maps
• we don't need any more maps
• Need a lot of time to sxript

So sorry, bad idea.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 08:41:00 pm »
I don't see a problem with FC + SF, or LS + RC. Have you actually looked at the sizes?
I am talking not only about the sizes themselves, but also about the density of gamemode objects such as team, vehicle, armour spawns, frequent fight places etc.

Hydras are enough to keep them balanced- seasparrows are extremely overpowered against cars and people on foot. They could be put in as a trial though; the hydras and NRGs might balance them out. I would only support jetpacks if the sniper/jetpack combo were eliminated.
I haven't actually seen any "serious" DM SA:MP server with seasparrows (and rhinos, and hunters) enabled, so I can't say anything. But that's what I am talking about: maybe it can be somehow balanced. Maybe we could try it somewhen in the future.

I would only support jetpacks if the sniper/jetpack combo were eliminated.
I take it for granted.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Luca_Brasi

• VIP
  • Miss me yet?
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 02:30:51 am »
-1, map would be way too big and way too much driving. Cops already have a hard enough time in NSA flying all the way from Bayside to perhaps Las Venturas if the president chooses to hang out there. If we had 100+ or 150+ active players online at certain points this could work.

Offline 𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙉

• VIP
  • Score: 4767
  • Dime? Como es que se llena un corazón vació♫
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2016, 05:38:40 am »
-1 We don't need any more maps, the current maps are completely fine.
I became a fan once I saw your avatar yes +1

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2016, 11:47:27 am »
We need a custom water map with lots of islands, ships, boats and some bridges! Maybe few streets in the way between islands and an airport island. Something genius like that:p

Offline [RD]Monster

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2016, 11:52:47 am »
We need a custom water map with lots of islands, ships, boats and some bridges! Maybe few streets in the way between islands and an airport island. Something genius like that:p
in my honest opinion, i think that's farfetched. and it would be an easy task to kill the presi. what if he falls ? and we all know how custom islands are made. just a Square / Rectangle. so Yeah. i don't agree with that.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2016, 03:30:11 am »
Doesn't seem necessary for now, I think everyone is happy with the current maps. Maybe in the future we'll add another map, once everything else is fixed.