Author Topic: Suggestion - Cop/Swat Deagle drive-by to counterfuck Combat Shotgun  (Read 5369 times)

Offline Santa Claus is coming to town

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Professional tea drinker & shit stirrer
Since the debate about combat shotgun as passenger was closed rather fast, I suggest we enable Deagle drive-by. The reason why it was not allowed before was because of how powerful it is - but now, with the combat shotgun being able to kill anyone without even reloading a single time with lag comp, I think it is fair it gets enabled.

Presidents have zero chances, they die within seconds with terros on NRGs shooting the vehicle till it explodes.

This would help counter balance a bit, as there is no weapon giving dmg faster than combat shotgun as passenger. Cops and the president would now have a bit more fair game on the drive-by side of it.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 12:27:05 am by Santa Claus »
Thanks Obama.

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
Re: Suggestion - Cop/Swat Deagle drive-by to counterfuck Combat Shotgun
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 02:48:58 am »
Hell, no. You couldn't solve a problem by creating another bigger problem

Offline NatzuK

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 03:36:19 am »
Enable it decrease the dmg of it, or just decrease the dmg of combat shotgun still can't just be ignored

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 04:08:26 am »
Hell, no. You couldn't solve a problem by creating another bigger problem

You think that it makes sense that someone with absolutely no skills can kill anyone without reloading?
It is way too powerful and other classes cannot defend themselves.

Combat Shotgun > Deagle

Enable it decrease the dmg of it, or just decrease the dmg of combat shotgun still can't just be ignored

Decrease combat or just enable deagle, I don't see whats wrong with cops having the same firepower as terrorists now lol

Thanks Obama.

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 06:46:20 am »
Deagle as passenger is more dangerous than combact since its one shot takes half of youe health/armor.
I guess this is fine.
Just keep it as it is.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 07:30:32 am »
Give  president new weapon like a normal shotgun ..

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2016, 08:36:06 am »
I don't think it's really needed. The current balance is far from perfect, but it is way better than anything that has been suggested until now. Combat shotgun can be countered - and cops forces prove it.

In fact, deagle driveby is more powerful than minigun, because the damage is equivalent, but deagle's fire rate is significantly higher. Submachine guns are main weapon in close onfoot combat, but UZIs deal more damage than TEC9, thus, given opponents' equal skills, cop should always win. Cops have M4 with great range, so give terrorists M4 instead of AK47. And... end up with absolutely same classes. Well, this seriously could be an option to balance the game, but I don't like it, and I guess most of the players wouldn't like it either. So, -1 to this suggestion.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline SwirlyMan

• VIP
  • "I cannot be good. I must be perfection."
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2016, 09:30:45 am »
No, just no -1

Offline indincive

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2016, 09:33:06 am »
+1 since i know how 2 do it lol whats point

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2016, 08:53:35 am »
I don't think it's really needed. The current balance is far from perfect, but it is way better than anything that has been suggested until now. Combat shotgun can be countered - and cops forces prove it.

In fact, deagle driveby is more powerful than minigun, because the damage is equivalent, but deagle's fire rate is significantly higher. Submachine guns are main weapon in close onfoot combat, but UZIs deal more damage than TEC9, thus, given opponents' equal skills, cop should always win. Cops have M4 with great range, so give terrorists M4 instead of AK47. And... end up with absolutely same classes. Well, this seriously could be an option to balance the game, but I don't like it, and I guess most of the players wouldn't like it either. So, -1 to this suggestion.

I play in some TDM Gang War server and they have deagle drive-by and it isn't even close to being equal to combat shotgun. The amount of damage can just be modified.

Some VIPs just camp near the cop spawn (SF for example) and wait for players to drive with a cop bike and can kill him under 2 seconds, you think that is fair? The classes are all more or so equal but the damage that it can do as a passenger is just way too much.
What other weapon allows you to kill someone without reloading even once easily? 

I believe it makes it way too easy to kill the presidents (while it should be a challenge to get through) instead of just rushing with an NRG and getting it done under 10 seconds. It is never a challenge because even with pierced NRG wheels, as long as I am passenger I can shoot and wreck the president before dying. Maybe I'm the only one thinking that it's too powerful for no reason...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 09:01:00 am by Santa Claus »
Thanks Obama.

Offline NatzuK

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2016, 09:15:02 am »

I play in some TDM Gang War server and they have deagle drive-by and it isn't even close to being equal to combat shotgun. The amount of damage can just be modified.

Some VIPs just camp near the cop spawn (SF for example) and wait for players to drive with a cop bike and can kill him under 2 seconds, you think that is fair? The classes are all more or so equal but the damage that it can do as a passenger is just way too much.
What other weapon allows you to kill someone without reloading even once easily? 

I believe it makes it way too easy to kill the presidents (while it should be a challenge to get through) instead of just rushing with an NRG and getting it done under 10 seconds. It is never a challenge because even with pierced NRG wheels, as long as I am passenger I can shoot and wreck the president before dying. Maybe I'm the only one thinking that it's too powerful for no reason...
Yes deagle is more powerfull and op but as said dmg can be decreased, and even without wheels they cops have to keep on shooting till blowing the bike up for them to get off, and by then everybody is dead it only takes 1 nrg 1 driver 1 passenger and pres and 10 secus are done, focus president dead and they safe...

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2016, 10:49:31 am »
i remember it was in the old PTP.. But hell no,it would create a fucking disadvantage and game balance would be fucked up. I mean like the biggest suggestion besides this useless small improvements,is how to get rid of hackers,if you guys could only suggest scripts,or how to improve AC,that would be awesome.
I'm out.

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2016, 12:39:38 pm »
Let's not decrease or enable anything else, please... There are a number of ways to counter Combat Shotgun passenger DB, even though it can be difficult most of the time. As for adding Deagle passenger DB, lol... Just lol

P.S. If we reduce damage of Combat DB or remove it completely, Altus and Litteratus won't be able to play here anymore... :D