Author Topic: Suggestion - Cop/Swat Deagle drive-by to counterfuck Combat Shotgun  (Read 5370 times)

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
Re: Suggestion - Cop/Swat Deagle drive-by to counterfuck Combat Shotgun
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2016, 01:18:47 pm »
Let's not decrease or enable anything else, please... There are a number of ways to counter Combat Shotgun passenger DB, even though it can be difficult most of the time. As for adding Deagle passenger DB, lol... Just lol

P.S. If we reduce damage of Combat DB or remove it completely, Altus and Litteratus won't be able to play here anymore... :D
AND MIAAAA XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2016, 01:28:57 pm »
Let's enable Vortex DB for cops !

*hides*

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2016, 03:17:05 pm »
Let's not decrease or enable anything else, please... There are a number of ways to counter Combat Shotgun passenger DB, even though it can be difficult most of the time. As for adding Deagle passenger DB, lol... Just lol

P.S. If we reduce damage of Combat DB or remove it completely, Altus and Litteratus won't be able to play here anymore... :D

Well said.

PS: you forgot Mia

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline [RD]Monster

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2016, 10:03:43 am »
-1 , just hell no.

Offline Manish

• VIP
  • Love me or hate me. Either way I'm on your mind.
    • GgT
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2016, 02:59:18 pm »
Enabling Deagle for Drive By would be too overpowered and don't forget that civilians would be able to use it too. We had Deagle as Drive by weapon for passengers in past (in old PTP) and it was a complete disaster.
Right now everything is perfectly balanced whether it is players Class or weapons sets.

Offline WuZi

• VIP
  • Gifts are always good
    • GgT Forum
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2016, 06:58:07 pm »
I agree, it is a bit OP with the combat shotgun but the cop side can counter them with M4. You just have to go strategically against it and preferably not alone.  ;)
Leave it how it is..

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2017, 06:17:27 pm »
I play in some TDM Gang War server and they have deagle drive-by and it isn't even close to being equal to combat shotgun. The amount of damage can just be modified.
I don't doubt it, but even if you just modify the damage, you just give cops another combat shotgun driveby. Then, to make it equal, you need to give terrorists M4: AK47's range is insufficient. And so on. And, again, we will end up with absolutely same classes.

Some VIPs just camp near the cop spawn (SF for example) and wait for players to drive with a cop bike and can kill him under 2 seconds, you think that is fair? The classes are all more or so equal but the damage that it can do as a passenger is just way too much.
What other weapon allows you to kill someone without reloading even once easily? 
What you are talking about is behaviouristic issues, it has nothing to do with combat shotgun driveby (or any other ingame aspects). Cops can easily do the same, and they often do. As for weapons, well, you can kill anyone with full health and armour with almost any weapons without reloading. Depends on your and your prey skills.

I believe it makes it way too easy to kill the presidents (while it should be a challenge to get through) instead of just rushing with an NRG and getting it done under 10 seconds. It is never a challenge because even with pierced NRG wheels, as long as I am passenger I can shoot and wreck the president before dying. Maybe I'm the only one thinking that it's too powerful for no reason...
If it was so, presidents would never survive. But they do survive every day - not only VIPs, but randoms too. Yes, it is pretty challenging, but it is more than possible. Again, it highly depends on president's, security and terrorists' skills, and the teamwork of both teams.

Summarizing: if cops will be given anything like combat shotgun driveby, terrorists would be highly weakened. So they would be also buffed and the balance would be changed completely, likely leading to anything worse than the current situation or absolutely same classes.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2017, 08:20:14 pm »
Either get back to lead-aim or don't change anything and leave it as it is now lol

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46597
  • ◢ ◤

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2017, 09:37:46 pm »
What about giving cops/swats minigun or rocket launcher it might be better?

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2017, 09:57:40 pm »
What about giving cops/swats minigun or rocket launcher it might be better?

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2017, 05:37:02 am »
Either get back to lead-aim or don't change anything and leave it as it is now lol

Offline NatzuK

• VIP
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2017, 08:14:06 pm »
Back to lag-shooting  ::)

Offline Santa Claus is coming to town

• VIP
  • Professional tea drinker & shit stirrer
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2017, 12:33:47 am »
lag comp
What

I don't doubt it, but even if you just modify the damage, you just give cops another combat shotgun driveby. Then, to make it equal, you need to give terrorists M4: AK47's range is insufficient. And so on. And, again, we will end up with absolutely same classes.

True. But have you seen a president actually survive without the help of 10 VIPs with snipers and chainsaw? It doesn't really happen often unless there is 10 players in the server.

Anyway, I don't think anyone shares the same view as me towards the overpowered combat shotgun so this thread can be locked now..
Thanks Obama.