Author Topic: suggestion for civillian  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
suggestion for civillian
« on: January 03, 2017, 02:26:01 pm »
Hello,
some civillian say they protect president other not , so lets say few words
civillian that protect president are killed from cops and security thats worse and they dont understand from civillians.  :-\
civillian that are attack president are killed easy.
so i prefer to doing civillians for protect and civillians for attack president. ::)
i have the 1000 times say for cops and security im protect president but they kill me...  ???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-thanks
-PTP teams
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 02:28:01 pm by Mohammed »

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
Re: suggestion for civillian
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 02:59:47 pm »
You might want to clarify what are you suggesting a bit...

Anyway, that's the point of being a Civilian - sometimes Civs that want to kill the President can outsmart the protecting team, but most of the time they will be shot on sight. If you truly want to protect, pick a Cop or Security class. If not, Terro or Civ will do for you

Offline Magic

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 03:10:39 pm »
the reason for join class civillian is other class is full

Offline SoLoD

• Score: Unknown
    • Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 05:58:08 pm »
the reason for join class civillian is other class is full
cops and terrors can not be full at the same time.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 09:16:43 pm »
Hi, Mohammed!

I can understand your disappointment, but you should realize that civilians are completely on their own, that's their specifics. Everyone is potential threat for them, they got no friends and the eternal struggle is their perpetual destiny. There are no 'protecting' or 'attacking' civillians: they are just civillians. No wonder cops and security shoot you on sight: they don't want to risk presidents' life by letting you reach him. So, as it has already been stated, choose any other class if you want more certain duty.

Yeah, there is a problem that cops and security are hardly availiable, but afair there were a few patches just to fix this issue, so it must be more or less fine for now. Besides, you can consider joining our VIPs community, and, among other benefits, you will be able to choose any class but president and vice president anytime. That's it. ;)
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Hicham

• VIP
  • Score: 10910
  • She heard what he said and she had no regrets
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 10:57:49 pm »
naaaaah
I hope you find a love that's true so the morning light can shine on you.
I hope you find what you're looking for so your heart is warm forever more. cv?

Offline Magic

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 06:47:20 am »
Hi, Mohammed!

I can understand your disappointment, but you should realize that civilians are completely on their own, that's their specifics. Everyone is potential threat for them, they got no friends and the eternal struggle is their perpetual destiny. There are no 'protecting' or 'attacking' civillians: they are just civillians. No wonder cops and security shoot you on sight: they don't want to risk presidents' life by letting you reach him. So, as it has already been stated, choose any other class if you want more certain duty.

Yeah, there is a problem that cops and security are hardly availiable, but afair there were a few patches just to fix this issue, so it must be more or less fine for now. Besides, you can consider joining our VIPs community, and, among other benefits, you will be able to choose any class but president and vice president anytime. That's it. ;)
ok bro Thanks :)