Author Topic: [Unbanned]Lagoony  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Compelty

• Score: Unknown
[Unbanned]Lagoony
« on: December 20, 2022, 10:59:20 pm »
Nickname in-game:Lagoony
Time and Date: 22:55PM 20 December
Extra Notes:Failed to follow duty idk what that means. I was just playing with a random name dont know what happened.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 10:41:29 am by Issy »

Offline Issy

• Admin
  • Score: 87845
  • SK's wifey
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2022, 11:08:09 pm »
You were banned for not following duty on multiple occasions. Despite warning you 100 times, you kept starting a fight with the terrorists. You will be unbanned in one week, on the 27th of December. In the meantime, do not join the server as this may result in you being permanently banned.

Offline Compelty

Re: [Pending: 27/12/22]Lagoony
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2022, 11:12:09 pm »
I was using security class shooting terrorists what wrong with it? I didnt got no warning. Cant i shoot terrorists with civilian class? I dont know how this works. Please set it to a day,one week is too much i dont know the rules. Also can i use random nicknames?

Offline Issy

• Admin
  • SK's wifey
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2022, 11:29:58 pm »
Securities must follow their duty
- This means they should protect the president to the best of their ability. If the president asks them to stay in a certain location and they follow those orders, they are still doing their duty. If a security is attacked by an attacker, they are allowed to fight back to defend themselves.

You must stay close to the president at all times. Also, you are only allowed to fight the terrorists if they shoot you first. However, driving into them and shooting at them when the president is far from you is considered a failure to follow duty. Please check the rules in the Information board, as long as you are playing on this server, you are bound to follow them.

Offline Compelty

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2022, 09:49:55 am »
I'm still banned why? I tried logging in today 🤔

Offline Issy

• Admin
  • SK's wifey
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2022, 10:41:10 am »
Unbanned.