Author Topic: Requesting a guide on how to shoot in PTP server. Detailed comparison!  (Read 6561 times)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
Re: Requesting a guide on how to shoot in PTP server. Detailed comparison!
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2017, 12:54:07 pm »
try using /sync if you believe you are glitched. sometimes when I shoot a player, he does not take damage, I use /sync to fix it.

If u shoot a player and he does not take damage, that means he is desynced not you lol.
Maybe rare cases, but he needs help on how to shoot in ptp server, read the topic, silly.
Maybe it's rare. Not an expert, but i think desynced means when the client isn't connected well with the server , so it DOES have good chances that a desynced player won't be able to damage other players.

but he needs help on how to shoot in ptp server, read the topic, silly.

You can say I am pretty much bad, but there is no chance that on other server when i shoot someone he takes damage and on this server he simply does not, or the bullet is lagging like hell because of the players I am shooting's ping(usually over 200, section: Uzbekistan/Pakistan).

I play on PTP, MW3, CrazyBobsCnR, and some roleplay servers. On every other server shooting people is much easier than on PTP. Does PTP have some special technique or mods or what? Do I need to put my torrent to download smth in order to have 200+ ping to shoot someone or no? Last night around 01;00am(gmt+1) Shooting was normal, had quite fun with Apple, Madness and Aksel. During the day, thats just impossible. Cant damage anyone.
~Atlas

He clearly knows it is a Skin-hit server and he said he is pretty sure he hit the players well but still didn't do any damage. So he wants to know if there is something he is missing out. And the answer is what others have already mentioned.

His topic says, guide to shoot in ptp.

The answer is simple, shoot at the skin and the person will lose hp, if not, use /report, admins will deal with it.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline MAR.

• Score: Unknown
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2017, 11:09:19 pm »
Format ur pc!!   :P

Offline Sani

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • BEST SPREE IN PTP 151!!! :D
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2017, 12:23:03 am »
Format ur pc!!   :P
Just buy a new one :p