Author Topic: Rules update [can be closed]  (Read 32235 times)

Offline WuZi

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Gifts are always good
    • GgT Forum
Rules update [can be closed]
« on: September 24, 2016, 08:42:14 pm »
Hello everyone,
recently while playing, a couple of things came up which were really annoying for me.

First before I come to my point: We all have hard works and in our freetime we come here ingame to spend time, to enjoy the game with friends and families.. I know that this is the internet, I am aware of all kind of humours out there and I am also a guy that likes to joke about alot of things..

..but when it comes to blasphemy, -to attacking certain religious societies and people beyond the actuall game in the ingame-chat, it is not funny anymore. Insulting other Ideological associations and racism should be prohibited. Our ingame rules point out only the N-word which is apparently not clear enough for some people. We all come in diffrent colours and diffrent shapes, we need to live with that peacefully - even ingame in the main chat.

I am demand an update of the ingame rules in that area. I think we are mature enough for this step.

-WuZi
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 01:00:48 pm by WuZi »

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
Re: Rules update [demand]
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 08:59:59 pm »
+1
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 09:17:19 pm »
Freedom of speech shall prevail. After all, there's no clear limit about what's acceptable and funny and what's offensive, so at the end of the day it would depend on one admin's subjective perception. When someone insults another person for their beliefs or skin color they're making a fool of themselves, that's more than enough punishment.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 11:44:31 pm by Mia »
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Apple

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 10:35:57 pm »
Hello everyone,
recently while playing, a couple of things came up which were really annoying for me.

First before I come to my point: We all have hard works and in our freetime we come here ingame to spend time, to enjoy the game with friends and families.. I know that this is the internet, I am aware of all kind of humours out there and I am also a guy that likes to joke about alot of things..

..but when it comes to blasphemy, -to attacking certain religious societies and people beyond the actuall game in the ingame-chat, it is not funny anymore. Insulting other Ideological associations and racism should be prohibited. Our ingame rules point out only the N-word which is apparently not clear enough for some people. We all come in diffrent colours and diffrent shapes, we need to live with that peacefully - even ingame in the main chat.

I am demand an update of the ingame rules in that area. I think we are mature enough for this step.

-WuZi

This rule should be added long time a go.
+1

Offline Onii

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 11:00:31 pm »
here i agree with Mia) no need make too much sense around it  ;)

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 11:09:44 pm »
Nope. I, for one, also don't like that the "n-word" is being censored, because that's just double standards (when black guys call each other "n-word" it's ok, but when white people do it all hell breaks loose). Adding more rules that would limit the freedom of speech, as Mia said, would be really bad.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2016, 12:47:07 am »
I completely agree with Wuzi and what he said is completely right and true.

As for me, I don't take jokes seriously neither in-game nor in real live. But when it comes towards my religion, that pisses off.

Even jokes has certain limits. Crossing it won't be good and punishable if the ideas is accepted. I myself am I a guy of humour and fun thoughts. But i don't attack other's religion or race, caste etc.

Therefore, I agree with Wuzi.

+1

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Onii

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2016, 12:56:36 am »
but why its bad? attack some religions feel, if you have strong heart and faith, you no need some rules what give some protection)

P.S. You just can cut head this guy and be happy :D

Offline Chaos

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2016, 01:36:15 am »
Nope. I, for one, also don't like that the "n-word" is being censored, because that's just double standards (when black guys call each other "n-word" it's ok, but when white people do it all hell breaks loose). Adding more rules that would limit the freedom of speech, as Mia said, would be really bad.

This is almost same subject that other player had suggest and will say the same .

"Our main problem is really the society that each year pass more "sensitive " they get . soon will get new topic about only +18 players "

Btw u have /ignore command this days

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2016, 04:55:12 am »
but why its bad? attack some religions feel, if you have strong heart and faith, you no need some rules what give some protection)

P.S. You just can cut head this guy and be happy :D

Stop being so cool with it, there are people who dislike it.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline sehbja

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2016, 05:15:20 am »
There was a similar topic a few days earlier and it was pretty clear what the community-at-large's opinions were.I don't see any point in making new rules and that too just because someone said something about your religion of all things.Don't we have enough people fighting over that in the real world?Just ignore the ones who try to incite and this won't even be a problem most of the time.

Offline WuZi

• VIP
  • Gifts are always good
    • GgT Forum
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2016, 01:53:04 pm »
We just want to keep out racisim and religion out from the game, it has nothing to do with being sensitive or extrem. It is in my opinion just not the place for it. And this is not "freedom of speech", it is just looking for trouble and in realife depending on your country -punishable. A mature community shouldn't allow that. When someone joins with the name 'Hindu_Hater' or 'Muslim_Hater' and starts talking trash (this really happened), he is obviously not only wanting to play game. There should be rules to use proper nicknames, because this you can't ignore..

Offline PuNiSheR

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2016, 02:03:21 pm »
+1 Agree

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2016, 02:11:27 pm »
If you are mature and open minded, you can just simply "ignore" them in your mind. You cannot prevent these "toxic" people. They are everywhere, wherever you go, whatever you do. It's inevitable, there are always people like this. The best way to avoid them is just ignore them.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2016, 04:10:00 pm »
If you are mature and open minded, you can just simply "ignore" them in your mind. You cannot prevent these "toxic" people. They are everywhere, wherever you go, whatever you do. It's inevitable, there are always people like this. The best way to avoid them is just ignore them.

If rules are set up they won't be able to continue their shits here.

We just want to keep out racisim and religion out from the game, it has nothing to do with being sensitive or extrem. It is in my opinion just not the place for it. And this is not "freedom of speech", it is just looking for trouble and in realife depending on your country -punishable. A mature community shouldn't allow that. When someone joins with the name 'Hindu_Hater' or 'Muslim_Hater' and starts talking trash (this really happened), he is obviously not only wanting to play game. There should be rules to use proper nicknames, because this you can't ignore..

+1

Since 2010.