Author Topic: Is VIP Really Worth it?  (Read 16376 times)

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
Re: Is VIP Really Worth it?
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2018, 04:28:08 pm »
It is fucking worth it. And it's not disrespectful to say that you should pay to get those features as it's an actual fact that you have to pay to get those features. Jeez why is every topic nowadays dumber than the other...
Indeed..

Offline CapriciousRobber

• Score: Unknown
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2018, 07:37:04 pm »
Yeah! Who doesn't like to be systematically given advantages over other players? You get a sniper, arguably the most efficient weapon in the game. You get to kill people without them even knowing where you are. You get a chainsaw, which is just annoying to go up against... You get to change the color of your vehicle, which really isn't that big of a deal, but it's a nice feature to have.

So, yeah, go for it. Buy it and you'll automatically (somehow) be better than everyone who hasn't paid.

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2018, 07:44:01 pm »
Yeah! Who doesn't like to be systematically given advantages over other players? You get a sniper, arguably the most efficient weapon in the game. You get to kill people without them even knowing where you are. You get a chainsaw, which is just annoying to go up against... You get to change the color of your vehicle, which really isn't that big of a deal, but it's a nice feature to have.

So, yeah, go for it. Buy it and you'll automatically (somehow) be better than everyone who hasn't paid.

Oh, come on. The deal is more than fair = 20-something dollars, which will be used to keep the server afloat in exchange for some cool perks in-game. You guys are acting as if PTP is the only game that does this lol.
Also, no one is forcing you to buy VIP as means to help maintain the server. You can always donate any amount of money without receiving VIP status, so Idk why make such a huge deal out of this for the 1000th time...

Jeez why is every topic nowadays dumber than the other...

^

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2018, 09:53:21 pm »
Donatation my ass, aren't the most VIPs brought by clan members and carried over from Tenshi's server?

Making them not either actually 'pay' (not stressing on this btw) and carried over accounts not actually helping in keeping the server afloat?

%

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 44717
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2018, 10:07:01 pm »
kk get job-work to get money- have money - buy vip for vip and server- go ingame kill all with saw and say I’m vip feg

OR

beg like safi Bana vip plz

Offline Punch.

• VIP
  • Score: 2684
  • ~
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2018, 10:19:39 pm »
Drugs are bad : )

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2018, 10:25:05 pm »
Drugs are bad : )
I was going to say that

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2018, 11:10:18 pm »
Donatation my ass, aren't the most VIPs brought by clan members and carried over from Tenshi's server?

Making them not either actually 'pay' (not stressing on this btw) and carried over accounts not actually helping in keeping the server afloat?

And what's that got to do with anything? My VIP was acquired on Tenshi's server, which helped him maintain his PTP back in the day. It was Jonne's decision to allow VIPs from Tenshi's server to be VIPs here without having to donate again, and everyone agreed with that, so I don't see why you felt it was necessary to bring it up.
Also, why don't you donate a couple of bucks to Jonne without gaining VIP status? That is, if you like and play on this server a lot. I know I'd do it if I were you.

It all comes down to whether or not you want to donate and gain VIP stuff with it, or you just want to simply donate to show support for the server. Useless discussion imho.

Offline Rev

• VIP
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2018, 01:12:36 pm »
PTP is nonvip-friendly because paying doesn't make you overpowered other than the sniper rifle. The rest of the perks VIP offers is mostly esthetics, a lot of which you can live without and still have plenty of fun.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that, when I started playing PTP, 17 years ago, things were different. You had to offer sexual favors to get VIP and you only got vehicle colour change out of that. It was rough.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 02:27:38 pm by Rev »

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2018, 02:54:10 pm »
It is fucking worth it. And it's not disrespectful to say that you should pay to get those features as it's an actual fact that you have to pay to get those features. Jeez why is every topic nowadays dumber than the other...

Amen

Offline Drama

• I'm off
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2018, 04:41:54 pm »
Is the threat as this week's trending?

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2018, 06:05:10 pm »

Offline CapriciousRobber

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2018, 06:53:33 pm »

Oh, come on. The deal is more than fair = 20-something dollars, which will be used to keep the server afloat in exchange for some cool perks in-game. You guys are acting as if PTP is the only game that does this lol.
Also, no one is forcing you to buy VIP as means to help maintain the server. You can always donate any amount of money without receiving VIP status, so Idk why make such a huge deal out of this for the 1000th time...

i never said the deal wasn't fair. it's a great deal. you pay for better things. it gives you advantages that the people who do not pay do not get. am i wrong? is the sniper not the most efficient weapon? is the chainsaw not annoying to go up against? and yes, other games do this as well. but i'm not criticizing other games. i'm criticizing PTP. if you want to show me a game that does this, i'll criticize them as well.

the fact that anyone is given the ability to pay for better weapons is inherently a P2P system. 

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2018, 08:58:50 am »

i never said the deal wasn't fair. it's a great deal. you pay for better things. it gives you advantages that the people who do not pay do not get. am i wrong? is the sniper not the most efficient weapon? is the chainsaw not annoying to go up against? and yes, other games do this as well. but i'm not criticizing other games. i'm criticizing PTP. if you want to show me a game that does this, i'll criticize them as well.

the fact that anyone is given the ability to pay for better weapons is inherently a P2P system.
https://youtu.be/U06jlgpMtQs

Offline Sumit

• Admin
  • Score: 25776
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2018, 05:54:13 pm »
Just 3 words,
 Ofc its worth !