Author Topic: Is VIP Really Worth it?  (Read 16374 times)

Offline lax

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Is VIP Really Worth it?
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2018, 06:34:54 pm »
VIP-Very Important Person :D

And about clan thing:

We are donating the server in one or the other way out, Mister Lohita. You should care about that donation and you should not even care about how is it used, unless your clan or you are involved. In short, people are crying over PTP just because VIPs have one sniper rifle and about fast skin, we do have some members who are crazy about it. But when you know how to aim properly on the skin, then even fast skin can be beaten.

This topic is trash and donate for VIP rather than crying on PTP forums.

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2018, 05:13:19 am »
Well, at least I don't make up 4-5 ID's just to get in PPLV and RD and gain fake respect :D

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2018, 10:15:04 am »
Well, at least I don't make up 4-5 ID's just to get in PPLV and RD and gain fake respect :D
Oooohhhhhh shots fired!

Offline lax

• VIP
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2018, 11:14:04 am »
Yea :D

I wont make this topic a mess.

Offline Vishwas

• VIP
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2018, 11:22:38 am »
Yea :D

I wont make this topic a mess.

Wooho! I'm a Rebel just for kicks, kicking it like it's 1966!

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2018, 06:13:55 pm »
There's a shit ton of reasons I criticize the VIP for but I don't have time to write a detailed post on it for now.
Maybe Later :p
No prob, dude, i will do it  8)
I decided to make it a long time ago, but now i need to finish with "admins".

What can i say now: you do not "donate to help server" anymore (on the old server if i am right we`ve got that "donate" interpretation) (you can open topic on forums and see that you buying vip), you are literally "buying unfair advantage" (because you are too suck to play like normal player).
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Curry

• VIP
  • Hey
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2018, 06:40:20 pm »
There's a shit ton of reasons I criticize the VIP for but I don't have time to write a detailed post on it for now.

What can i say now: you do not "donate to help server" anymore (on the old server if i am right we`ve got that "donate" interpretation) (you can open topic on forums and see that you buying vip), you are literally "buying unfair advantage" (because you are too suck to play like normal player).
So according to your logic, people like you want the server to go offline.

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2018, 07:38:01 pm »

Yeh you don't like inequality go live in Soviet Union. Buy 10$ potato chips and write letters to the chips company about why they have 20$ potato chips. Tell them to stop making 20$ chips because it has extra chips with gives them advantage on 10$ chips, stop making inequality chips for people with less tastebuds. Sell 10$ shit,be equal!
 go to a hotel and cry because of difference in rooms, tell manger to make all rooms equal, ask them not to build rooms with toilet seat heaters for people who can't survive cold water on their ass.
 Ask people why they make more money than other people, because they suck too much to live like normal people?
 Instead of crying about VIP is shitz buy it and encourage others to do the same, oh  u can't buy a vip coz u lvl 0  but I'm VIP u noob, I asslicked other players and then I got sniper, I kill newbies, I team up with opposite team regulars I'm destroying this server. " 8)"

U cry for new players like you care for them, go buy them vip, it's win win for both parties, u'll have your equality and we'll not bother with crap suggestions that "improve" gamemode for "new" players coming from "hypocrites".

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
  • Score: 1564
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2018, 07:14:57 am »
With how the current server stands, VIP is not worth it anymore because over 90 percent of the server is  VIPs.

And this is not a good thing. This is just my personal opinion, but the VIP system is broken on this server.

1. It seems like every single day there is a new VIP (90% because they cried to someone and they donated for them and 10% because they own an actual credit card and know how to use PayPal). With so many VIPs now a days, there isn't any fun to that.

2. I think in order to sustain fairness in the system, the VIP system should be changed to a subscription based system. Now it doesn't have to be monthly but VIPs do not deserve to be permanent anymore. This will mainly fix the problem of people paying for their fake friends and reduce "noobs" of becoming full on VIPs forever. But it's not a negative, you can use the subscription model to improve the VIP system.

I absolutely agree with you Solod! No one donates to help the server anymore. Back then that was what the purpose of donating was, now you have all these people donating to level up their friends. I'm not going to leave myself out of this, I donated for members of RD in the past because they earned my respect and they seemed loyal so that was my primary reason for donating. Many noticed I stopped doing that because I don't like how VIP works anymore. It's clearly not like that anymore and as an ex admin and a VIP, this is not fair and in order to make the server fair for VIPs and Regulars, some sort of limits need to be enforced.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 07:18:34 am by Matt »

RD og, Ex Admin. Been playing PTP since 2011 (Tenshi's PTP, not Jonne's)

Offline Drama

• I'm off
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2018, 07:48:57 am »

Offline SoLoD

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2018, 11:45:35 am »
With how the current server stands, VIP is not worth it anymore because over 90 percent of the server is  VIPs.

And this is not a good thing. This is just my personal opinion, but the VIP system is broken on this server.

1. It seems like every single day there is a new VIP (90% because they cried to someone and they donated for them and 10% because they own an actual credit card and know how to use PayPal). With so many VIPs now a days, there isn't any fun to that.

2. I think in order to sustain fairness in the system, the VIP system should be changed to a subscription based system. Now it doesn't have to be monthly but VIPs do not deserve to be permanent anymore. This will mainly fix the problem of people paying for their fake friends and reduce "noobs" of becoming full on VIPs forever. But it's not a negative, you can use the subscription model to improve the VIP system.

I absolutely agree with you Solod! No one donates to help the server anymore. Back then that was what the purpose of donating was, now you have all these people donating to level up their friends. I'm not going to leave myself out of this, I donated for members of RD in the past because they earned my respect and they seemed loyal so that was my primary reason for donating. Many noticed I stopped doing that because I don't like how VIP works anymore. It's clearly not like that anymore and as an ex admin and a VIP, this is not fair and in order to make the server fair for VIPs and Regulars, some sort of limits need to be enforced.

What a fucking BULLSHIT. Jonne already said it 2 fucking years ago, that vip shit is broken, we should remake it bla bla bla. 2 years and what? NOTHING! Now you are saying that you "dont like it", but let me tell you something - YOU ARE A FUCKING ADMIN. So, question personally to you - if you know it for years, what have YOU done to change it?

/e oh, i almost forgot, as far as i see it, this topic is NOT about topic starter asking vips if he should buy vip. He is asking if THIS SYSTEM SHOULD BE CHANGED. But i am not surprised that all vips in this topic are too blind to see it and yelling about how many goods you can get for only 20 bucks.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 11:48:33 am by SoLoD »
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2018, 01:30:18 pm »
What a fucking BULLSHIT. Jonne already said it 2 fucking years ago, that vip shit is broken, we should remake it bla bla bla. 2 years and what? NOTHING! Now you are saying that you "dont like it", but let me tell you something - YOU ARE A FUCKING ADMIN. So, question personally to you - if you know it for years, what have YOU done to change it?

I thought his name was JHON Cena!... :o

Offline SoLoD

« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2018, 09:34:53 pm »
I thought his name was JHON Cena!... :o
He is JHON only for close friends.  ::)

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2018, 12:11:50 am »

/e oh, i almost forgot, as far as i see it, this topic is NOT about topic starter asking vips if he should buy vip. He is asking if THIS SYSTEM SHOULD BE CHANGED. But i am not surprised that all vips in this topic are too blind to see it and yelling about how many goods you can get for only 20 bucks.
Well, some people are getting to my point.

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2018, 06:00:39 am »
Its worth.
People say that it's like "pay to win" and its not true.
I see many people that non-vip that more better then vip so its bullshit its all about your skills.

You are right that maybe not all the money go to "the server" ...
But, if you will donate think you help the server - dont think about the money.