Author Topic: Bunny hop  (Read 7141 times)

Offline SoLoD

• Score: Unknown
    • Youtube stunting channel
Re: Bunny hop
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2018, 04:38:21 pm »
get out from here solod,you'r good with Nrg not Mtb  8) .
No idea what you are talking about, but Rubberduck was the one who told me about bhop, and it happened like, what, 10 years ago? So, probably i know something about it.

The funny thing about PTP: too many players on this server always were saying that they are "good, pro, best", but they never were able to prove it. Because it does not metter how you are calling yourself or someone else, if you do not see what exists above your skill - you know nothing. And i do not think that anyone here ever saw a decent MTB stunt.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2018, 05:31:58 pm »
This guy is using this method to stunt. When i asked him why he is using it instread of tec method, he said that for him it is easier. I am not sure, but probably you can bind jump to your mouse wheel, so it will be more easier to get right timing.

How to do these. I want to learn high bunny hop without using smg, tec9 etc. as civilian class doesn't have those wepons.

Offline Brian_Walker

• VIP
  • H e L L o
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2018, 10:42:26 pm »
This guy is using this method to stunt. When i asked him why he is using it instread of tec method, he said that for him it is easier. I am not sure, but probably you can bind jump to your mouse wheel, so it will be more easier to get right timing.

How to do these. I want to learn high bunny hop without using smg, tec9 etc. as civilian class doesn't have those wepons.

Its same like i showed you
Yu youst need skills  ;)
Life is to short to play Samp