Poll

Is VIP Nitrous Ability of PlanB Overpowered for Vehicles? Should this feature be balanced out?

Yes,the spawning of nitro and using it indefinitely gives a sharp advantage.
No,it does not. It's not much of an advantage.

Author Topic: Poll/Discussion: Is VIP Nitro OP in PlanB?  (Read 18664 times)

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Re: Poll/Discussion: Is VIP Nitro OP in PlanB?
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2018, 06:55:37 pm »
It's a game lol. I'm sorry if my post lacks input but that's all i have to say. Peace.
Same thoughts

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2018, 01:07:56 am »
For me VIP is op why?

non vips have cuntgun,vips have snipers thats why.

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2018, 01:45:43 am »
For me VIP is op why?

Lukaz10-0

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2018, 08:29:40 am »
YoMama humble request to you, please write in short. Very few people are gonna read the whole essay you wrote.

P.S. NO OFFENCE PLZ
I'm well aware that I write longer-than-average posts and some people won't even bother reading them. I'm not offended by you saying so. Sorry if it's annoying, but I like to make myself clear instead of going back and forth with someone clarifying what I mean over a series of shorter posts. I'll try to see if I can say what I mean in fewer words.

On the other hand, I would hope that other people would make the effort to actually read and address other people's arguments. A lot of people here read the last few posts, then write something that's already been discredited or addressed several times, as if it will magically come true if one more person says it. They don't actually address the counterargument to what they're writing. I shouldn't have to explain why this is stupid.

In this case, my post boils down to:
Lohit claims that nitro is overpowered while apparently acknowledging that NRGs are overall better vehicles than any car with nitro. Also, with adequate skill and/or enough people actually chasing someone, a plane like a Rustler can pretty much always defeat cars with ease, nitro or not. I don't see how anyone could call nitro overpowered in this context.

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2018, 09:54:18 am »
VIP's are VIP's,pay for the shit and enjoy infinite nitro.

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2018, 10:02:39 am »
For me VIP is op why?

Lukaz10-0
Lets talk ingame not here.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2018, 12:16:09 pm »
I got a easy way to end this discussion.
Remove VIP level and everything will be fine.

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46484
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2018, 12:58:19 pm »
Ok so your pay your vip for nothing ? 20$ in the sky funny boy

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2018, 03:11:33 pm »
"All revenue from VIP purchases is used to fund the server and hosted tab costs."

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2018, 03:38:37 pm »

That would be the end of PTP not this discussion. We all know that VIP is the most necessary thing to keep the server running.
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2018, 07:38:43 pm »
Asking vips about vip`s features is like asking drug addicts about drug addiction.

And no, Yomama`s post about "nrg>everything" is false.
NRG is a terror spawn based vehicle.
Sec`s main vehicle is FBI rancher.
Compare nrg and rancher with endless nitro = you can not reach rancher with nrg. On the highway, on the city`s streets, anywhere.

It is like any other vip`s features: they are OK inside SA game logic, but they are not ok when one part of players do not have them, and another part have UNLIMITED features (bullets, nitro abuse, skins).
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2018, 06:04:58 pm »
Asking vips about vip`s features is like asking drug addicts about drug addiction.

And no, Yomama`s post about "nrg>everything" is false.
NRG is a terror spawn based vehicle.
Sec`s main vehicle is FBI rancher.
Compare nrg and rancher with endless nitro = you can not reach rancher with nrg. On the highway, on the city`s streets, anywhere.

It is like any other vip`s features: they are OK inside SA game logic, but they are not ok when one part of players do not have them, and another part have UNLIMITED features (bullets, nitro abuse, skins).

Agree with this. Thats the only reason why most of the Level 2 hate such threads/posts criticizing the extra features they get. They think it as anti-VIP community. XD

I don't personally criticise VIP system, just say that they get some features that makes them OP. Nitro is one of it.

"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2018, 04:48:47 am »

I partially agree... it wouldn't be a problem if each team had its VIPs to counter the VIPs in the opposing team. But the fact is that VIPs are there to work together against non-VIPs and not to cooperate with their team, so...  ::)

Back on topic. There are plenty of VIP features that I consider overpowered and slightly abusive, but seriously... nitro would definitely be the last one in that list. It doesn't make sense to discuss its removal without removing the most serious advantages first.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2018, 05:48:28 am »

Back on topic. There are plenty of VIP features that I consider overpowered and slightly abusive, but seriously... nitro would definitely be the last one in that list. It doesn't make sense to discuss its removal without removing the most serious advantages first.

No one is discussing about the removal of Nos. Its about is it overpowered or not. And for me limiting the Nos for only the president class would make it far less overpowered. (Not removal, only limiting it in a certain class)

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2018, 05:59:04 am »

No one is discussing about the removal of Nos. Its about is it overpowered or not. And for me limiting the Nos for only the president class would make it far less overpowered. (Not removal, only limiting it in a certain class)

Instead of limiting it to certain class, cooldown period should be added just like in /holiday eng, this will stop spamming of nitro.