Author Topic: PlanB needs more updates because it's dying  (Read 15081 times)

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
Re: PlanB needs more updates because it's dying
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2018, 10:56:41 am »
Statistics is a bad example if you don't consider all the data lol. The map part only comes into play in NSA and where people can't Snipe good enough or get rekt when the sniper or zerg rush hits them back.

Map shouldn't be removed if the mentality of not playing is revolved more around main armor camping w/ snipo and lack of associates. Don't forget a civilian sniper is as good as any GM class beyond mid range, people will stop going civilian if Sniper was nerfed enough.

NSA is not the only map. And it is not only about regulars. It is about a maps which can not be a decent "playground" for low amount of players. There are 3 maps - ls,sf,lv - which are good for plying even if there are 5 players online. Other maps completely SUCKS. This is a old "fact", you can search about this fact on forums. Most comfortble place is a "city map with fast vehicles". Because you even can play 1 terror vs 1 president on it. Would you like to play 1 v 1 on Red Country map?

I did not say that some maps must be deleted. What i am saying - there are reasons why some map sucks and other don't.

NSA is major because that map is gameplay-designed,suggested,updated badly -2 suggestions one being Cobra's Hydra Spawns and other being the Anti-Car Abuse at Area entrance which was mostly unfair for WV anyways.

I can see your point there. Low Player counts are unbalanced mostly, I agree. And one can simply Cruise with a fast car with 2-3 security on his back. Unless plane is counted which due to low player count would feel awfully big and slow gameplay overall. This ofc I say with the avg situation of a 5 player GM, with 70% newbs and 20% regulars.

But to use a 5 player GM as a justification to disregard the average 18-20 player situation is ignorant lol. Low player count GM has a lot of flaws that go missing in the average situation.

I get the part, that is the Gameplay of certain people from certain gameplay time and yes, I agree and support that low player GM should be given attention to too.

Can be there a way not to load Big map such as NSA while playercount is less than 15?

There should be tbh, but ofc it's better to get the opinions of those who know the server scripting. @Jonne @Admins
%

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
Re: PlanB needs more updates because it's dying
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2018, 02:54:02 am »
We need an update, its called remove civilian class?

I wont post the screen where 35 players were connected and 28 were civilians, ( no event)
...or at least limit it.

Don't forget a civilian sniper is as good as any GM class beyond mid range, people will stop going civilian if Sniper was nerfed enough.
I agree.

NSA is not the only map. And it is not only about regulars. It is about a maps which can not be a decent "playground" for low amount of players. There are 3 maps - ls,sf,lv - which are good for plying even if there are 5 players online. Other maps completely SUCKS. This is a old "fact", you can search about this fact on forums. Most comfortble place is a "city map with fast vehicles". Because you even can play 1 terror vs 1 president on it. Would you like to play 1 v 1 on Red Country map?

I did not say that some maps must be deleted. What i am saying - there are reasons why some map sucks and other don't.
You're right; but then people will still completely ignore the game mode at double-digit player counts just because they'd rather be sniping new players who were previously enjoying the game or playing Red vs. Blue at the armor spawns (make people lose health when they camp at armor).