Author Topic: NSA ruining the mode or Civil class?  (Read 7373 times)

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
Re: NSA ruining the mode or Civil class?
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2019, 04:33:48 pm »
Remove support for clans = problem solved.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2019, 04:38:23 pm »
Punish those players conducting the clan wars. Problem 1000 percent solved :D

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2019, 02:51:55 pm »
Technically the main problem is that this gamemode is shit itself.
Main kills come from tecs,uzis,snipers,saws,sawnoffs
make them have 1 uzi tec, remove sniper saw sawnoff and a normal gamemode called protect the president has been done.

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline GABE

• Score: 23584
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2019, 02:50:28 am »
I think a issue in NSA is the distance between the spaws. And i ever thought be presidente is impossible, due the hydras( that's not a problem).

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2019, 05:34:29 am »
make them have 1 uzi tec, remove sniper saw sawnoff and a normal gamemode called protect the president has been done.
I'm for removing the sniper and saw. I think it might be worthwhile to test single weapons, since it might help balance the lag-shooting driveby vs. lagcomped foot shooting issue.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2019, 02:05:24 pm »
Hacker getting unbanned is ruining the game mode.
Agreed.

So the solution to all the wrong on this server is to follow the friggin gamemode :)
Not all,but much can be changed for the better if we stick to that.

Agreed.

Punish those players conducting the clan wars. Problem 1000 percent solved :D
Agreed.

I agree to some extent.We must discuss this in a specific topic.I also urged for nerfing the dual wield weapons,but nothing came from that.I hate the shitty uzis/tecs that spam bullets and win for that reason.Be a haxer?You win duels easily.And hard to determine whether you're cheating or not.But I'm not sure whether any weapons should be permanently removed.There should be some other system for gaining them.
Additionally,someone said someone else suggested having bazooka with limited rockets in NSA.I suggested to give it to VIPs,but with limited ammo,for it is not too overpowering,and can harm the user himself,while you can't be too mobile with it.Also,another suggestion for NSA I made,add tanks.They are hard to destroy,plus they might be able to fight hydras to some extent.They would be placed in the Area,naturally.
Let's roll

Offline EnGin

• VIP
  • Score: 6539
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2019, 03:19:46 pm »
Removing clans is a stupid idea. Let's not forget that we had clans in 2016/17 as well but then also we enjoyed playing NSA map. What I conclude from the above discussion is that regulars are completely bored from NSA map. We should either have a custom map which can replace NSA or make it more interesting and more challenging. We should increase the survival chance of President by getting Hydra spawn more near President's spawn.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2019, 08:39:23 pm »
Removing clans is a stupid idea. Let's not forget that we had clans in 2016/17 as well but then also we enjoyed playing NSA map. What I conclude from the above discussion is that regulars are completely bored from NSA map. We should either have a custom map which can replace NSA or make it more interesting and more challenging. We should increase the survival chance of President by getting Hydra spawn more near President's spawn.
Cops are the closest to hydras so they have them immidietly.
But, no cops = no hydra.

+ the Air Assault map where everyone is sticked to flying a plane is good. Where everyone is flying any plane including hydra seasparrow and hunter