Author Topic: New Rules  (Read 5413 times)

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
New Rules
« on: June 03, 2019, 02:15:16 am »
The in-game rules have been re-written and will largely follow the ones you see below. This is your chance to ask any questions or say if you think anything is missing before they are permanently put into place.

• No hacking / cheating
- It is not allowed to have any kind of programs, modifications or scripts that give you an advantage over other players. Client sided mods that do not give you or any other player an advantage are allowed. Essentially, visual mods that only affect the game aesthetically are allowed and all of the others are not.
- Note: crashes.asi is not allowed (more information here)

• No bug abusing  A video[1] if you are unfamiliar with the bugs mentioned below
- Weapon bugs that are allowed: 4 shooting, avoiding reload and normal shotgun animation skipping. Weapon bugs that are not allowed: C-bug, minor c-bug (Desert Eagle only), 2 shooting and slide bug. These are the only bugs we will punish for. In duels all bugs are allowed. Glitching into textures, bugging into classes, and 'ninja jacking' are also forbidden.

• No death evasion
- Quitting or using animation cancelling commands such as /sync or /dance to avoid death will result in punishment. Note, using /kill is not seen as death evasion as the player still dies. Also note that a clone/actor spawns upon a player re-classing or quitting if they are not in a spawnzone. You will be able to kill the clone/actor and gain score as if it was the real player.

• No statistic boosting
- Coordinated attempts at increasing your number of kills or your score will result in punishment.

• No evading jail or mutes
- Evading jail or mutes will result in you being jailed or muted again, for a longer period of time, when you re-join the game. Constantly evading jail will eventually result in a ban whilst constantly evading a mute will result in a permanent mute.

• No teamshooting or spawnkilling
- Use /colours & /duty ingame, to understand which teams are friendly. You are not allowed to help the opposing team in any way. Do not block or stun your own teammates so a member of the opposing team can kill them. Blocking includes, but is not limited to, using spray on your teammate or locking in them in your chainsaw.
- Once you lose your spawn protection, you can be killed inside or outside your spawn as the spawn zone is not a safe zone. No damage can be done to players inside the spawn zone who have spawn protection.
- Intentionally removing or trying to remove a player from their spawn, causing them to lose their spawn protection, will be treated as spawnkilling and be punished accordingly.
- Leaking teamchat information to anyone who is not on the same side as you, a protector or defender, is considered as teamblocking and will result in punishment.

• Do not cover ban evaders
- If you know a player is ban evading and you purposely don't tell a mod, administrator or head administrator, you will be punished.

• No map change forcing
- You are not allowed to force the current map to change by quitting, using /kill or forcing a crash. Note, this rule only applies to the president and vice president classes.

• Name changes
- You are only allowed to change your name once every 28 days. The only exception to this rule is for adding/removing official clan tags.

• No nickname faking
- Do not fake other players' nicknames. Adding the clan tag of a clan, which you are not a part of, is also not allowed. Note, if a clan does not appear in the clan page then it is not seem as official and players won't be asked to change their name if they use that tag.

• No account sharing
- You are not allowed to share your account with another player in the server. The player(s) caught using the shared account will be banned along side the account's owner. You are also not allowed to transfer your account to another player if you no longer need it, everyone should only use their own account.

• No /q jokes
- Telling a player to use /q for anything other than quitting the game will be punished.

• No spamming or flooding
- Continually sending the same message or similar variations of that message over a short period of time will be seen as spamming and will result in a mute.
- Sending lots of messages, no matter the content, over a short period of time will be seen as flooding and will also result in a mute.
- If you continue to spam or flood the chat, you will eventually be permanently muted.

• The protecting classes are not allowed to jack the president
- All other classes are free to do so.
- An exception to this rule is if your jacking results in saving the president from immediate danger.

• No advertising other servers
- Advertising other servers will result in punishment.

• Securities must follow their duty
- This means they should protect the president to the best of their ability. If the president asks them to stay in a certain location and they follow those orders, they are still doing their duty. If a security is attacked by an attacker, they are allowed to fight back to defend themselves.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 08:33:36 pm by Quido »

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
Re: New Rules
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 10:06:25 am »
SERVER BECAME BITCH SHIT!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!

Anyways, asking a few clarifications here because rules are important. Also will inform concerned admin parties about the potential rulebreakers in private to prevent shit-fest. (Nothing major obviously, they would get warned at best)

• No hacking / cheating
- It is not allowed to have any kind of programs, modifications or scripts that give you an advantage over other players. Client sided mods that do not give you or any other player an advantage are allowed. Essentially, visual mods that only affect the game aesthetically are allowed and all of the others are not.

What about timecyc mods that give unrealistic FoV? Eg: Peds appearing even after Cars and Building LODs disappearing. With the new damage system issues, I think this should be less vague. In the name of aesthetic you are getting legal wallhackers now.

What about car mods? Handling files especially?

• No statistic boosting
- Coordinated attempts at increasing your number of kills or your score will result in punishment.

Nice.Does this cover voluntary attempts to boost someone's else stats as well? Fucking underclans or aspiring members do this to gain attention or approval.

- Evading jail or mutes will result in you being jailed or muted again, for a longer period of time, when you re-join the game. Constanly evading jail will eventually result in a ban whilst constantly evading a mute will result in a permanent mute.

If I get jailed for 5 minutes, and then leave and come back after the said punishment time (5 minutes). That's not evading right?

- Use /colours & /duty ingame, to understand which teams are friendly. You are not allowed to help the opposing team in any way. Do not block or stun your own teammates so a member of the opposing team can kill them. Blocking includes, but is not limited to, using spray on your teammate or locking in them in your chainsaw.
- Once you lose your spawn protection, you can be killed inside or outside your spawn as the spawn zone is not a safe zone. No damage can be done to players inside the spawn zone who have spawn protection.
- Intentionally removing or trying to remove a player from their spawn, causing them to lose their spawn protection, will be treated as spawnkilling and be punished accordingly.
- Leaking teamchat information to anyone who is not on the same side as you, a protector or defender, is considered as teamblocking and will result in punishment.

How does this deal  with /pm ? Recently I have noticed some people PMing with this sort of PM.

Lohit: "Hey Bro, I just wanna kill shit security"
Subhan: " You asking me for Teamkill?"
Lohit: "When did I say that??????"

Situation B

Lohit: " I just wanna kill shit Id3 (Terrorist)"
ElDorado (Terrorist): K [or no PM]

(ID 3 gets dumped at main armor while no one shoots ElDorado)

Same PM with undetermined context that is favorable to the abuser because you cant report them unless you get hands dirty yourself. Also this has happened 3 times with my normal account and more when I was pretending to be UC DM whore. In all cases I said no or just left. However with new "No coordination rule" this act can be questioned while previously direct legal teamkilling was still unclear.

Newbies usually oblige because they arent aware of the rule nor is it made much aware about. Sadly, I have noticed that clan associates or underclan members doing this scummy behavior. Direct response would be great. Also, of course I take information from other UCs and newbies as well. Better stop this shit beforehand.

• No map change forcing
- You are not allowed to force the current map to change by quitting, using /kill or forcing a crash. Note, this rule only applies to the president and vice president classes.

Yesterday, A regular president spammed me "LOHIT GO VICE" in my PMs 5-6 times in very quick succession. Usually I do it cuz timeout and I was surprised that statswhore suddenly became passionate and obviously won't break major rules.

Instead he LEFT MANUALLY and relogged to go Terrorist for Main Armor whoring , later when I got mad and pointed it out. I was told it's allowed if President appoints a Vice President so it isn't "Map change". Due to the relog and timely /rc I was left with this garbage of a Balance.

You guys can check the logs using the SS for validity.

A direct comment on this behaviour will be great. I don't want another toxic loophole that gets abused regularly.

Also what if I am /sync bugged? Like the report I made where I was stuck in midair and couldn't properly move nor get damaged? And only solution is to relog at the cost of my time spent as President? Am I supposed to leave in this situation?

• No nickname faking
- Do not fake other players' nicknames. Adding the clan tag of a clan, which you are not a part of, is also not allowed. Note, if a clan does not appear in the clan page then it is not seem as official and players won't be asked to change their name if they use that tag. If a well known name, such as Alex, is used and that name is already in use, you will be told to update your name to make it unique. For example, you could have Alex2.

An inclusion of taking Admin (Forum) names even if they are changed ingame would be great. I don't want my or anyone else's account banned again for an unspoken rule, while a week later some one with Jonne2 and RealJonne come with no repercussions. Eg: Coming with name Altus, even if the name is changed to BigNickDigger.

- Continually sending the same message or similar variations of that message over a short period of time will be seen as spamming and will result in a mute.
- Sending lots of messages, no matter the content, over a short period of time will be seen as flooding and will also result in a mute.
- If you continue to spam or flood the chat, you will eventually be permanently muted.

Is it okay if I spam "G" or "GET IN PRESIDENTE" 5-6 times on Global Chat due to language or newbie barriers? (People notice teamchat after GC so use teamchat argument is invalid)

I am pretty sure I saved a bunch of President's by pulling them out of car due to explosion bug (stepping out at last moment = auto death). Sure it's hard to do with slap, but it can be bypassed if spammed with movement. An exception clause would be great.

• Securities must follow their duty
- This means they should protect the president to the best of their ability. If the president asks them to stay in a certain location and they follow those orders, they are still doing their duty. If a security is attacked by an attacker, they are allowed to fight back to defend themselves.

Trying to block the Sultan Horde while enroute to President is allowed right? That type of gameplay saves president too. Best Securities don't get topscores (staying near president).

Also yes, giving president' power to direct action is great! I give fluid duty to Securities but now I don't need to yell into the mainchat for it.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 10:17:47 am by Lohit_The_Noob[Ce4] »
%

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 11:15:21 am »
I don't see much difference in the old and new rules.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 11:31:51 am »

• No bug abusing  A video[1] if you are unfamiliar with the bugs mentioned below
- Weapon bugs that are allowed: 4 shooting, avoiding reload and normal shotgun animation skipping. Weapon bugs that are not allowed: C-bug, minor c-bug (Desert Eagle only), 2 shooting and slide bug. These are the only bugs we will punish for. In duels all bugs are allowed. Glitching into textures, bugging into classes, and 'ninja jacking' are also forbidden.

Is it allowed to cbug with sniper ? Or Spas? Or M4 ?

Edit: Didn’t notice that the brackets were with the minor cbug, got my answer thanks.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 11:43:19 am by Faro0s »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 08:30:14 am »
• No statistic boosting

Nice.Does this cover voluntary attempts to boost someone's else stats as well? Fucking underclans or aspiring members do this to gain attention or approval.
Why wouldn't it be the same. Even if it was not voluntary, both parties will be punished.

- Evading jail or mutes will result in you being jailed or muted again, for a longer period of time, when you re-join the game. Constanly evading jail will eventually result in a ban whilst constantly evading a mute will result in a permanent mute.

If I get jailed for 5 minutes, and then leave and come back after the said punishment time (5 minutes). That's not evading right?
You left, it's like getting jailed for 2 years but jailbreaking and staying underground doing nothing bad for 2 years.
How does this deal  with /pm ? Recently I have noticed some people PMing with this sort of PM.

Lohit: "Hey Bro, I just wanna kill shit security"
Subhan: " You asking me for Teamkill?"
Lohit: "When did I say that??????"

Situation B

Lohit: " I just wanna kill shit Id3 (Terrorist)"
ElDorado (Terrorist): K [or no PM]

(ID 3 gets dumped at main armor while no one shoots ElDorado)

Same PM with undetermined context that is favorable to the abuser because you cant report them unless you get hands dirty yourself. Also this has happened 3 times with my normal account and more when I was pretending to be UC DM whore. In all cases I said no or just left. However with new "No coordination rule" this act can be questioned while previously direct legal teamkilling was still unclear.

Newbies usually oblige because they arent aware of the rule nor is it made much aware about. Sadly, I have noticed that clan associates or underclan members doing this scummy behavior. Direct response would be great. Also, of course I take information from other UCs and newbies as well. Better stop this shit beforehand.
*Assisting enemy team in any possible way,except when being cop or terror and not shooting your enemies, since we don't enforce duty, is not allowed.* ofcourse if you dump your teammates in a horde of enemies so they can kill them will be considered team killing. Especially when some terrors ask the securities to dump the president at armor so they can kill him. Both parties will be punished for team kill.

• No map change forcing

Yesterday, A regular president spammed me "LOHIT GO VICE" in my PMs 5-6 times in very quick succession. Usually I do it cuz timeout and I was surprised that statswhore suddenly became passionate and obviously won't break major rules.

Instead he LEFT MANUALLY and relogged to go Terrorist for Main Armor whoring , later when I got mad and pointed it out. I was told it's allowed if President appoints a Vice President so it isn't "Map change". Due to the relog and timely /rc I was left with this garbage of a Balance.

You guys can check the logs using the SS for validity.

A direct comment on this behaviour will be great. I don't want another toxic loophole that gets abused regularly.
He didn't directly forced map change, so he's right.

Also what if I am /sync bugged? Like the report I made where I was stuck in midair and couldn't properly move nor get damaged? And only solution is to relog at the cost of my time spent as President? Am I supposed to leave in this situation?
If there is admin online, he can fix it. If not you can ask the vicepres to take your position.
• No nickname faking
- Do not fake other players' nicknames. Adding the clan tag of a clan, which you are not a part of, is also not allowed. Note, if a clan does not appear in the clan page then it is not seem as official and players won't be asked to change their name if they use that tag. If a well known name, such as Alex, is used and that name is already in use, you will be told to update your name to make it unique. For example, you could have Alex2.

An inclusion of taking Admin (Forum) names even if they are changed ingame would be great. I don't want my or anyone else's account banned again for an unspoken rule, while a week later some one with Jonne2 and RealJonne come with no repercussions. Eg: Coming with name Altus, even if the name is changed to BigNickDigger.
Dunno why quido didn't remove it, I told him jonne agreed with disallowing names like jonne2.

Is it okay if I spam "G" or "GET IN PRESIDENTE" 5-6 times on Global Chat due to language or newbie barriers? (People notice teamchat after GC so use teamchat argument is invalid)
It's not allowed but we rarely punish for it.

I am pretty sure I saved a bunch of President's by pulling them out of car due to explosion bug (stepping out at last moment = auto death). Sure it's hard to do with slap, but it can be bypassed if spammed with movement. An exception clause would be great.
We can allow this.

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 03:28:17 pm »
The rules have been updated to in accordance to the feedback.

Offline GhOstZ

• VIP
  • Score: 57722
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2019, 10:48:09 pm »

• No hacking / cheating

ceashes.asi won't work as before as we got new update witch make health hack impossible.

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2019, 08:10:00 am »
ceashes.asi won't work as before as we got new update witch make health hack impossible.

Nah

Does the crashes.asi ban remain the same with new server sided damage system?
Crashes.asi is still not allowed as the collision damage will still depend on the player.

Anyways thanks for the update and responses. Just some minor stuff I didn't understand.

You left, it's like getting jailed for 2 years but jailbreaking and staying underground doing nothing bad for 2 years.

Dumb clarification prolly but I meant that if it's legally allowed or not.It is allowed if I do that 'crimeless underground staying' right?

Hope the name rules get clarified soon, and yes I am talking about it cuz my account got banned for it, for any concerned parties.
%

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2019, 08:31:59 am »

• No hacking / cheating

You tested it?

Offline Carg

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2019, 09:00:20 am »

Dumb clarification prolly but I meant that if it's legally allowed or not.It is allowed if I do that 'crimeless underground staying' right?

Hope the name rules get clarified soon, and yes I am talking about it cuz my account got banned for it, for any concerned parties.
Lul sorry I feel powerless to explain it to you :D Maybe I should draw it instead, like explaining something to the kids in kindergarten

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2019, 11:28:47 am »

Lul sorry I feel powerless to explain it to you :D Maybe I should draw it instead, like explaining something to the kids in kindergarten

Knew it would probably sound dumb lol, I just didn't get it whether you meant 'evading is evading' or indirectly said it's allowed to come back after punishment time. A simple yes or no would work too. I didn't mean any disrespect.

I only want to ask because I timeout a lot and had been jailed a few times and had similar confusion when admin/mods left and I timedout and returned (didn't get any proper answer then btw), I don't want to me or anyone else to get double punishment lol.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 11:31:11 am by Lohit_The_Noob[Ce4] »
%

Offline Carg

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2019, 11:46:38 am »
If its timeout you're going to take only what's left of your punishment. If you quit on purpose you will be punished for punishment evasion which is usually like your main punishment time + half of it. Usually when someone gets jailed for 5 mins and leaves the game, I would give him 7 mins jail when he comes back. Evading is obviously evading, you don't get pardon for evading your punishment in the real world

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2019, 11:54:44 am »
If its timeout you're going to take only what's left of your punishment. If you quit on purpose you will be punished for punishment evasion which is usually like your main punishment time + half of it. Usually when someone gets jailed for 5 mins and leaves the game, I would give him 7 mins jail when he comes back. Evading is obviously evading, you don't get pardon for evading your punishment in the real world

Thank you very much for the clarification. :D
%

Offline GhOstZ

• VIP
  • Score: 57722
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2019, 02:58:46 pm »

• No hacking / cheating

You tested it?

amm not really I just quoted Jonne
This damage system introduces a lot of advantages and fixes. First of all, having server sided health, means that health or armour hacks are no longer possible (they won't have any effect). The same goes for any type of damage mods.
I count that crashes.asi as health hack()

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2019, 03:11:09 pm »
This damage system introduces a lot of advantages and fixes. First of all, having server sided health, means that health or armour hacks are no longer possible (they won't have any effect). The same goes for any type of damage mods.
I count that crashes.asi as health hack()
This is your answer, GhOstZ.

Does the crashes.asi ban remain the same with new server sided damage system?
Crashes.asi is still not allowed as the collision damage will still depend on the player.