Author Topic: can we add some script events?  (Read 2357 times)

Offline Onii

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
can we add some script events?
« on: April 11, 2016, 01:45:49 pm »
like we have convoy, and we need go on some point in another part of map, target save the president, target terrorist: kill the president)

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
Re: can we add some script events?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 05:35:33 pm »
I don't see the point in this. This sounds like turning something that already happens into a rigid and potentially boring event. One of my favorite things about PTP is that is doesn't have many roleplay elements- I'm probably not the only one.

Offline Onii

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 10:20:20 pm »
we can do it another, make it in free mode.
Protect presi will be security, and if terro or cops want attack them, they can join, just need arrived there) ppl can do traps, attack from air, they free on action.

also we can do even more interesting, we can hide presi among security, and need find presi amone security, they all can use others way, but begin in convoy

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 12:46:50 am »
I'm not really sure if I understand what you're talking about. Maybe in the future, we'll add some more small scripted events. Nothing too big, so it doesn't take away the focus from the main gamemode, but just something to do for civs when they want something else. Like we have races and duels now. I was thinking more like a derby or some kind of small events like those. I think the event you're describing would take too much players to participate, so taking the focus off the gamemode. But that will be more on the long term, I'll focus on other things first. The main gamemode will just stay as it is now, that's why people have been playing PTP for so long and still keep coming back, so I think we should just keep it like that without any changes.