Author Topic: [Unbanned]Bolek[NO]  (Read 1976 times)

Offline Bolek

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
[Unbanned]Bolek[NO]
« on: October 23, 2016, 08:33:54 pm »
• In-game name - bolek
• Your IP address -  x
• The date you were banned - today
• The staff member who banned you (If it was the system write 'System' and if you don't know write 'Unknown') -
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - what im banned for jail evasion? did i joined after i /q?
i think aki enjoyed that, jailed all spawnkillers 2 min and jailing me 4 min while i even wasnt at spawn ..
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 09:47:42 pm by Jonne »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: ban evasion?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 09:47:27 pm »
Sorry for the late reply, Aki is having some problems with the forum. This is his reply:

if you are reporting someone for spawnkilling its not a smart idea to spawnkill that person..
and if you're saying that you were outside spawn, why did you report him?? (he was even further from you)

when i saw your report, i immediately start spectating him and the only person who was spawnkilling was only you
and thanks to you, everyone started spawnshooting each others, including you 6~7 people end in jail

and the reason why you got 4 min, and rest 2/3, its because you are a fricking regular bah even a vip, and since you dont really care about rules or if you are thinking that since you bought a vip you're a on special treatment
i must to dissapoint you, you're not

Unbanned.