Author Topic: [To be added]Invitation to register  (Read 2782 times)

Offline CharlesLeeRay

• VIP
  • Score: 41149
  • I always come back but th death is a damn bitch...
[To be added]Invitation to register
« on: October 30, 2019, 02:39:14 pm »
Remind new players in a more intense way (But Without Spam) How to register on the server and join it. I remember that when I was new and I wasn't registered, the server's invitation to register was very poor and rare. In the end, I registered only at the insistence of other players. That job should be done by the server.

Even with the crisis of few players that the server is experiencing, new players still arrive, who see the gameplay simple and fast and get hooked easily. Also remember the NSA topic, first know that I am a lover of this map for the hydra, but it is ridiculous to play it with 5 players on the server :c I do not think that eliminating it is the solution, but if restricting it, only valid for +30 players for example...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 10:43:45 pm by Quido »

Offline LuCa

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Invitation to register
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 03:24:54 pm »
Yes Charles boyyy kill NSA

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 04:00:41 pm »
+1

Remove NSA for a month and see the result simple.
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 04:03:35 pm »
+1 Remove NSA

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 05:41:15 pm »
R E M O V E      N  S  A

Offline Haunter

• VIP
  • Score: 65001
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2019, 05:44:50 pm »
Yes, I often see that as well. Perhaps not an instant 'register' pop-up - when the player connects but one that pops up after 10 minutes of playing - "Would you like to register your account?" with 'Yes' and 'No' available.

Also regarding the NSA map, I believe you are right, it isn't enjoyable without a good player count active on the server hence like I'd mentioned on the previous topic, It would be appreciated if the map only loads when the server has 20 players to initiate with.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 06:11:52 pm by Haunter »

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2019, 08:02:10 pm »
How about opening the full map,and there you'd have hydras (and hunters?),and the president would need more time to survive,like 20-30 mins?But that map would be kind of an extra map,when there are 30+ players.And NSA would lose hydras.
As for the players,idk. Only some mods are active,not the admins(s).And the admin(s) hold most of the authority.If (t)he(y) would share the authority with mods who are more active,they could do something big for the server.But like this,it is very unlikely that anything will be changed,at least not soon.
Let's roll

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2019, 04:11:42 am »
I think for this we should add the tutorial which was suggested by Mia (so lazy to search for the topic). With this step, players would understand the mode very deeply and hopefully it will make them willing to register and play.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2019, 10:54:11 am »
I think we should keep NSA map but just remove the hydras. That BIGASS plane is causing troubles with most of the players and making their gameplay boring, thus resulting in a huge number of quits. NSA is a good map after all and that's for sure.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2019, 02:39:21 pm »
I think it should be kept too,also without hydras.We could open the big exit on the area 69 to make it more interesting,so people can parachute down there,for example.If possible,we could open all buildings in the vicinity.That sort of stuff...
Let's roll

Offline CharlesLeeRay

• VIP
  • Score: 41149
  • I always come back but th death is a damn bitch...
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2019, 08:56:38 pm »
I think some are deviating from the topic, I think that NSA should not be modified or deleted, it should only be restricted and chosen with +30 players. Because the map is really bad with 5 players on the server.

While the situation of the low number of players on the server is solved, a suggestion for that is as I said ... Schedule new functions to the server, so that new players receive automatic invitations and more followed how to register and join PTP