Author Topic: [Added]Add Levels or Ranks  (Read 14136 times)

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
[Added]Add Levels or Ranks
« on: April 26, 2018, 05:34:29 pm »
This won't really be necessary, but this would add more excitement,Fun and activeness to those competitive players in game since everyone or most players really care about their stats this would also motivate Players to be more active, Plus this may encourage Newbies to keep playing PTP..

So, How about adding a Rank/Level/Badge on the Registered players who successfully done their duty based on the experience they get each game.

Ex. If the President survived. The President, VP, Secs, Cops and SWAT get points. If the President died. Terrorist get points.

Once again this won't be necessary.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 07:16:37 pm by Jonne »

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
Re: Add Levels or Ranks
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 07:46:00 pm »
No -1
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 44717
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 07:55:38 pm »
Nope

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 08:34:08 pm »
Didnt get idea of yours.  ::)
How would you explain the working of ranks and everything you have suggested if its added into the server?Pls elaborate a bit maybe it can help with something other than free kill fixing and stats whoring.

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 08:50:04 pm »
That's a problem if we only have few players ingame, fixing would be rampant. But if someone would share their idea regarding how to avoid kill fixing, that would be a great step up.

Me and my mates are thinking of some ways on how to avoid fixing. And we need more minds to make this thing work for the betterness of our server.

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 09:14:18 pm »
Even if you play other online games like CF, SF or any other games, boosting is common but its not really a big deal to them. That don't really affect the gameplay. Fixing would only be rampant untill you reach such level when all other players would be triggered by your stats and start testing your ability. And  Proving who's really the best and most skillful player on the server.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 11:57:42 pm »
I like the idea of your that you are thinking on how to make server better.. well as Deadman said, you need to elaborate your idea a bit more since until now I didn't get the rank system of your and how would it work. I am looking forward to hear what you got, maybe something interesting, who knows. Great work mate! and stop double posting, use the modify icon.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2018, 02:16:33 am »
If you are suggesting to reward high ratios and kill counts, definitely NO. That’s already the top priority for many players, do you want to make it even worse?

If you are suggesting to reward those who actively play Protect/Attack the President and take their duty seriously, then YES :D
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2018, 02:33:00 am »
There are already some people who'll kill you 100x if you kill them once by mistake. This will just make it 1000x. And who do cares about stats or ratio? (except makaveli or the top ratio people XD)
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72333
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2018, 07:24:20 am »
If you are suggesting to reward high ratios and kill counts, definitely NO. That’s already the top priority for many players, do you want to make it even worse?
Exactly. That's why sprees were removed.

If you are suggesting to reward those who actively play Protect/Attack the President and take their duty seriously, then YES :D
Good idea. Maybe we could add levels for every 10 presidents protected/killed. (Eg. Security Level: 1 / Terrorist Level: 1)

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2018, 08:09:06 am »

Good idea. Maybe we could add levels for every 10 presidents protected/killed. (Eg. Security Level: 1 / Terrorist Level: 1)

That's the point, Registered player who actively and successfully done their duty in whatever class they are in (except civilian) are given a point or reward. The higher the reward or which I called it EXP. The more they level up which would be represented by a BADGE or something.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 08:26:10 am by FlapJack[M.I.B] »

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2018, 08:53:24 am »
Something similar was on mta ptpm server. But people didnt care much about that. Here everyone cares so this would be ptp ratio war.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2018, 10:03:06 am »
I think it's not needed in the server but as Mia said:

+1 for this

Offline Sabit

• VIP
  • Score: 4372
  • Rubber Duck member since 2013
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2018, 03:37:47 pm »
Whats the use of removing sprees then, it's kind of an alternative to this. People will then go crazy to increase their 'ranks'.

No.   :-\

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2018, 05:04:36 pm »
I don't know why sprees is a great issue. We already have KDR which you can see in the /stats People already go crazy increasing that ratio. What i'm trying to suggest is to add ranks/level/badge or whatever to every successful duties you've done to make the server more lively.

There are time that server is really boring. Everyone go Civilian doing nothing, and the President is out there roaming around freely and nobody's chasing him.

Adding something that will give value or recognize your effort doing duty motivates and encourage players to be more competitive. It's just like giving apples to your children who get A+ mark.

Being acknowledge is so overwhelming. Specially to Newbies.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 05:09:11 pm by FlapJack[M.I.B] »