Author Topic: Samp problem  (Read 3652 times)

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Samp problem
« on: February 27, 2017, 01:07:16 pm »
i have this shity problem when i'm about to install samp the install botton don't appear and it looks like the Destination folder isn't correct, iven it is the right one.never happend before ,and i tried everything ..
if any one knew any solution for this pls :

PS: @carg: don't say ''Format your pc''

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
Re: Samp problem
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 01:13:47 pm »
Uninstall GTA sa then install it again and chose another name or place for the folder

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 01:16:42 pm »
Uninstall GTA sa then install it again and chose another name or place for the folder
No need for that.

Once you chose the right destination folder; Just rename your 'GTA San Andreas' file to gta_sa and everything should be alright.  :)

The program you are intalling is searching for 'gta_sa.exe' file, that's the issue.

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 01:26:02 pm »
No need for that.

Once you chose the right destination folder; Just rename your 'GTA San Andreas' file to gta_sa and everything should be alright.  :)

The program you are intalling is searching for 'gta_sa.exe' file, that's the issue.
thanks Maka .
Solved.

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 04:54:16 pm »
No need for that.

thanks Maka .
Solved.
The best way is to always keep .exe files under it's original names.

I was glad to help!