Author Topic: To Jonne  (Read 5186 times)

Offline SoLoD

• Score: Unknown
    • Youtube stunting channel
To Jonne
« on: October 03, 2017, 12:23:32 am »
• Players' name: some mod/admin
• Date it occurred: today
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): /duty massege
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report: You know, Jonne, i came back to the server after 2 months and at the same day i`ve got that /duty mssg. Now, i am looking at your pm from the last time and i see... well, you KNOW what i see in YOUR massege about that /duty spam.
So, today i was sec, presi landed on the SF stadium`s roof, 2 civilvs were camping at the hill near the stadium with sniper rifles, i landed there with my rustler and killied them. And i have got this "duty alarm". Again.
And again it was admin`s abuse since there was nothing against the rules. And again you admin has no guts to even step forward and tell his name. And again you admin has no guts to take responsibility.
And Jonne, maybe, like you did the last time, maybe you wanna take it (responsibility) instead of ur admin? Maybe you wanna repeat all that loud words about "we talked to them not to do it again"?
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
Re: To Jonne
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 12:04:48 pm »
Umm i was the security too that time and i was dling my duty fully.
I recieved the big wide message on my screen which made me uncomfortable.
Admins/Mods online that time were probably Skittles, Sumit.
(I think skittles made the announcement to annoy me)

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 01:40:18 pm »
Well I'm not sure if we are talking about the same moment, but you did complain after you got warned, so I'll tell you what was it all about. First of all you were near the stadium armour without rustler when you broke the rule, the exact time of breaking the rule was when you decided to chase civilians that were far away from the president (Pranesh & City_Wok, not that far, but still it wasn't your duty, because when I checked the report they made, you were chasing them with 100 health and they were running from you even when they had full armour and health).

The report was issued with a delay, because in the last report you were winching about getting warned in the middle of a fight, so I was so kind to warn you a little bit longer after it (It had no influence on your gameplay).

It looks like you don't want to understand the duty rule, because you keep doing all the same chasing other player far away from the president even if they didn't shoot you.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 01:53:32 pm by Carg »

Offline SoLoD

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 04:26:42 pm »
ha ha ha. HA.
So, you are blind and do not see what i already wrote in my first post?
They were using sniper rifles to shot president when he was camping on the roof of the stadium.
So please, tell me again, how is it possible that killing civils that trying to kill president is not my duty as security?
And then what, i went to the armor at stadium because, ugh, not for some fucking civil`s ass, but because PRESIDENT WAS CAMPING ABOVE THAT FUCKING ARMOR SPAWN.
And that fake ass bitches, wok and pranesh, fake-reporting me, just like other fake ass bitches fake-reporting everyone else when someone do not let them to kill president in a very easy way. Because you, admins, are so stupid to let civils have sniper rifles to stay faaaaar away, shoot president, and when someone is trying to kill them, they are reporting, starting to run around and yelling about bad securities.
And then when some admin is coming, everything he can say that "you were chasing some poor civilians"?
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline City Wok

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 04:25:45 am »
wait I see my name here

I never reported you for going to me for sniping that stadium roof, that was totally duty yes

but the times you kill me in LS map at armor , while president is at the total opposite side of the map
I understand you want to take armor there, so I let you without shooting you, I am like, whatever he needs armor and maybe nades at The Strip, so I won't attack him, but you always start to db then and that is reason to certainly report you.

You seem to have difficulties understanding when it's duty or not.

Offline SoLoD

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 06:37:25 pm »
Interesting "vision" of that sitution.

So, you were killing president with sniper rifle, i killed you, then i killed pranesh, and after that i came to the president since he was exactly above the armor spawn. And you came to the armor spawn in front of me with ~15 hp.
So, are you trying to say that it is not my duty to kill someone who was trying to kill pres 1 min ago and now came to presi? Are you trying to say that you can run near presi 1 min after and i can not do a shit until you take armor, run to the hill again and try to snipe president again? Even when i just killed you in 0.5 seconds AND at the same time being 10 meters away from president?

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 03:23:08 am »
Based on this report and the logs alone, I cannot be sure whether the warning was correct or not. Seeing as it was just a popup warning (they don't get saved or have any other effects), I will not take any further action. We'll be more careful checking these kind of situations in the future.

Umm i was the security too that time and i was dling my duty fully.
I recieved the big wide message on my screen which made me uncomfortable.
Admins/Mods online that time were probably Skittles, Sumit.
(I think skittles made the announcement to annoy me)
The big messages in the middle of the screen (announcements) get shown to everyone in the server, they're not aimed at one person specifically. So, if you were doing your duty at that time, it probably wasn't meant for you.

Thanks for reporting.