Author Topic: [ANTI-STUN] Niks[GgT]  (Read 3275 times)

Offline Mark[KTP]

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PTP Player since 2008
[ANTI-STUN] Niks[GgT]
« on: October 24, 2016, 01:47:49 am »
• Players' name - Niks [GgT]
• Date it occured - 23/10/2016
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did) -
Anti-Stun + Lag.cs. We sniped the guy massively. Considering our number we had at least 2 hitting him with spas shotguns and 3 or 4 snipers shooting at Niks. As you can see he never get stunned one single time as it should be by several sniper shots. Lag.cs is also considered as we were maybe 15 and he weirdly survived.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report - https://youtu.be/jsJldgZc9xg

Offline Niks

• VIP
  • Score: 67011
  • GgT <3
Re: [ANTI-STUN] Niks[GgT]
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 08:08:11 am »
Lol I m listening these two words first time ever..want to say nothing....good bye..
And morover i want to add get some skillls to shoot a lagging player...i always a lagging player...get some skills...before blaming other for any reasons
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 08:30:50 am by Niks »

Offline WuZi

• VIP
  • Gifts are always good
    • GgT Forum
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 10:31:02 am »
It's normal, what do you think how many times I hit you guys with sniper and you don't lose hp. From one clip it's impossible to decide that. Moreover admins said to send evidence of Hackers to them privately.

Offline Mark[KTP]

• VIP
  • PTP Player since 2008
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 12:47:52 pm »
Lol I m listening these two words first time ever..want to say nothing....good bye..
And morover i want to add get some skillls to shoot a lagging player...i always a lagging player...get some skills...before blaming other for any reasons
Not the first time we caught you using anti-stun cleo. So you have to remove that mod.

It's normal, what do you think how many times I hit you guys with sniper and you don't lose hp. From one clip it's impossible to decide that. Moreover admins said to send evidence of Hackers to them privately.
Wuzi, in a sniper duel between me and you, as often happen you get stun, I get stun. I have also videos about that. Private reports are only for Aimbot/Norecoil "Also, any aimbot/no recoil reports are better sent by private message on the forum or on IRC to an admin so the player doesn't become aware that they are being watched. " Anyway, I wanna remember you that here only the Reporter, the Reported and the Admin can reply this post.

Offline Niks

• VIP
  • Score: 67011
  • GgT <3
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 12:50:35 pm »
Plz admins look after this...I dont know waht hes talking about...its just lol for me as he saying me to remove Cleo...hahahaha

Offline The iBen

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 01:23:03 pm »
I'm going to say this

Mark have you heard of lag?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lag

This would give you all the answer.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

- lock