Author Topic: [Banned]Lucan  (Read 2713 times)

Offline Lucan

• Score: Unknown
[Banned]Lucan
« on: March 09, 2019, 04:22:34 pm »
• In-game name - Lucan
• The date you were banned - 09-03-2019
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - The game suddenly stopped working and when i restarted it said you are banned from game. Please unban me ASAP
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 11:55:01 pm by Nikola »

Offline Nikola

• Head Admin
  • Score: 59064
Re: Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 03:11:19 pm »
You were originally banned by the Anticheat for spawning a minigun. After that, you got banned two more times for ban evasion, but the actual number of your evasions is far greater than that. Normally, you wouldn't have received a very severe punishment for your original "crime", but you have evaded your ban far too many times. However, I'm willing to give you a second chance. You will be unbanned in two months, on May the 9th. Any ban evasions (changing your IP, using a VPN) before this date will make your ban permanent.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 03:13:07 pm by Nikola »

Offline Lucan

• Score: Unknown
Re: [Pending: 9th May]Lucan
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 03:51:54 pm »
Please I can't wait for soo long. Please unban me now. I used Anti cheat along time ago. I was a new user of samp so i didn't knew that anti cheat are not allowed here. Please unban me. I really want to play the game.I Used anticheat only one time because i didn't knew. I promise you i will never use it again if you unban me now. Regards

Offline Nikola

• Head Admin
  • Score: 59064
Re: [Pending: 9th May]Lucan
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 03:58:23 pm »
Like I said, you have evaded way too many times. Normally, you're supposed to receive an automatic permanent ban in these situations, so you can count yourself lucky. If you have any further questions, you can ask me on IRC, there's no need to spam this topic.