Author Topic: [Unbanned]Panguildos  (Read 3178 times)

Offline Panguildo

• Score: Unknown
[Unbanned]Panguildos
« on: September 04, 2020, 10:36:15 am »
 In-game name: First account:Panguildo
                        Second account:Panguildos

The date you were banned: 4/09/2020/ 10:17:30

• Extra space for you to explain what happened -
I was on civ class, Kathy and Frez were roleplaying, i hide on the place they were because i dont wanted to be shooted by other civilians, and then, Kathy killed me, so i answer to that killing her again, and when i kill her mysteriously i get banned for "teleporting and wallhack", i need proofs that i was using wallhack or teleporting, if they dont show any proof, i think that the best thing to do is unban me.
https://imgur.com/a/nkfhlIZ
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 01:48:19 pm by Frez »

Offline Frez

• Admin
Re: Panguildos
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 11:51:29 am »
Hello Panguildos.

As you mentioned we were inside the building, I didn't know how you kept coming right after you dying and then I saw that you were teleporting, I asked you in-game but you didn't even reply properly. Everything was cool until you started shooting through the wall all the others players.

You will be unbanned in 1 month time due it's your first offence, please do not try to ban evade before the unban date on 04/10/2020 or may result in you being perma banned.

Offline Frez

• Admin
Re: [Pending: 04/10/2020]Panguildos
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 01:47:52 pm »
Please make sure you removed all your cheats or any type of illegal mod before joining the server. You can check the rules by yourself and feel free to ask if you have any doubt.
Unbanned