Author Topic: [Unbanned]Black[GgT]  (Read 3629 times)

Offline Destiny

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
[Unbanned]Black[GgT]
« on: March 01, 2017, 08:44:03 pm »
• In-game name - Black[GgT]
• Your IP address - [IP address has been removed due to the General Data Protection Regulation]
• The date you were banned - Today ( 1/03/2017 )
• The staff member who banned you (If it was the system write 'System' and if you don't know write 'Unknown') - I don't know
• Extra space for you to explain what happened -  I was playing when suddenly I fell from a mountain and falling to the ground and didn't receive any damage, maybe because any bug or i don't know.. and then i was banned.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 06:37:48 pm by Skittles »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: Black[GgT]
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 09:16:22 pm »
You were banned for damage mods. There was a report about it a while ago, and since then we've started investigating you. When reviewing the logs we noticed that you only take half damage from every hit that damages you. For example, when someone shoots you with an UZI, you should take 6.6 damage, and you were only taking 3.3. We also noticed that your damage taken would be fine for a part of the game, up until a certain point, at which you presumably toggled it, and from then only started taking half damage anymore.

Offline Destiny

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 11:07:03 pm »
I have been playing for 1 month without playing, but I have played ptp 3 years and I know all the rules. I recognize that I use some cleos but none of it gives me any advantage. Or so I think. All of this cleos are of appearance and may some of them without me know it, give me more life or I don't know. But I'm an old player and vip, I don't need to download "damage mod" to play ptp.

I have also played many wars on this server against other clans, and many player have been banned and I never. Why I haven't used this in wars against other clans and I use it now. Has no sense.

Anyway, I don't mean that you lie or the system just I just want to explain my reason. And if some cleo has given me some advantage, it has been unintentionally and I'm really sorry.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 08:22:15 pm »
Well, the facts are that the damage you took was modified, whether it was intentional or unintentional. I suggest you remove everything. You'll be unbanned 1st of April.

Offline Destiny

• VIP
Re: [Pending: 1 Apr]Black[GgT]
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 09:37:49 pm »
Alright Jonne, thanks a lot!

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
Re: [Pending: 1 Apr]Black[GgT]
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 11:28:45 pm »
Unbanned.