Author Topic: A thought for those in need  (Read 11507 times)

Offline Hero

• VIP
  • Score: 73871
  • Leadership is an action,not a position.
Re: A thought for those in need
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2017, 07:03:48 am »
good luck rev

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2017, 12:22:14 am »
Lol, "Russian and Venezuelian people are brothers forever".
Well, in fact it is not funny at all.

I praise your willingness to defend your freedom, your rights and your mere human living (in contradiction to existense). Unfortunately, people haven't thought of any better formation of human co-existense but a state, and any state political system is always degenerating to kind of oligarchy, which, in turn, turns into a parasite which is only representing its own interest. People of any state must struggle against it when it becomes real, or they are doomed to endure a miserable, beastly life.

Of course, your country doesn't face the best times, but you're right: it is not worth pitying. I wish best of luck personally you, your friends, your relatives, and the prosperity and better, decent future for your country in general. In my country, we're facing the "light" version of the things that you had stated. I am also trying to be politically active at my best - that's a true duty of every citizen (we're rarely called "citizens" officially here: rather "a population unit") - but thankfully (or not thankfully: maybe the stagnation in my country will last for eternity) the things are not that critical here yet.

You've got my full moral distant support. Take care and stay well.

P.S.
I do like to consider myself a citizen of the world, because in a perfect world borderlines would not mean anything.
Nice to meet another person who considers the Earth, not a tile of it under a flag, to be his Motherland.

P.P.S.
Those who aren't lucky? (...) This could drive a man insane.
All of the state suppresion systems used to think that performing such awful actions is a way to terrorize people, to make them shut up and passively stay at their homes. But in fact it must work vice versa: how can you stay silent and be politically passive if you know that your compatriots are being treated this way for standing for their rights, even if you were passive before? The best weapon of the state against its own citizens is lack of information and ignorance. But, fortunately, it's way harder to establish nowadays than, say, half a century ago.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2017, 08:28:04 am »
Unfortunately venezuela doesn't have good oil fields else I would have counted on US to "help" .
Actually, they have "oil fields". And USA already released sanctions agains Maduro.
Ohh. Then we should just wait till usa makes the situation worse

Offline Tounsix

• VIP
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2017, 09:23:28 am »
My country had moments like this and the gov ran away after months of fighting,Stay safe and goodluck :)

Offline Robers

• It's just a game.
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2017, 10:15:31 am »
Sorry to hear that, be happy and take care.
Game is life!